Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

Crime Stoppers Is A Charity.
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Crime Stoppers Is A Charity. 

This is a WHAT THE FUCK .. but I think it belongs here ..

Tonight at the RSL, a gargle of old women dressed in crime stoppers emblazoned shirts & aprons were trolling the patrons asking for donations & selling raffle tickets ??????

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.

Isn't crime stoppers a nation wide police informant line .. therefore funded by the federal & states governments ?????

Sitting at my table, one elderly lady came over ..
So I asked her this, the answer was "NO ..no not .. not in your local area .. it is a charity" ... WTF ?????
So I asked "where does the money go ??"
""To the rewards that is paid out anonymously & you can nominate ANY bank account ANONYMOUSLY for the reward that can be millions of dollars"" .. (yeah right) ..
But .. I say (meanwhile wifey is kicking me under the table), "The top reward on offer at the moment is in NSW for James Dalamangas & it is only $200,000 ..(don't ask how I know this) & crime stoppers will only pay rewards of up to $1,000 " ..  LOOK IT UP
at this point 2 large plain dressed cops (I recognized them .. one pulled me over last Saturday just before meeting Ozkiwicol .. the other from a previous incident) stepped over, one said something to the elderly lady & the other (from previous incident) just glared at me than said
"If you are not going to purchase any tickets .. move on"
I laughed & said "MATE move on ?? .. I'm sitting here minding my own business when (pointing) this street hawker came over & accosted me"
Another GLARE ..  .. than .. all turned & left ..

So what's the go ..??????????

Has anyone else seen, heard, had or know of this happening in there area ???

Crime Stoppers collecting money ????

Last edited by Rxes on Fri 12 Jul, 2013 22:17; edited 1 time in total 
Rxes - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Crime Stoppers Is A Charity. 

I've heard of Crime Stoppers, but never really understood how they worked, how they are funded.

https://crimestoppers.com.au/corporate-governance/who-is-csa

"Community members also participate in the day-to-day operations and financial support of the program. Volunteer directors serve on the Crime Stoppers board and are responsible for operating the non-profit corporation, raising funds and approving appropriate reward payments when crimes are solved.

Members of the public also support Crime Stoppers at public events and through various other fundraising activities."

https://crimestoppers.com.au/

harley4 avitar_titties
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand

2010 FATBOY, Vance & Hines 2 into 1 Big Radius, Screamin Eagle Super Tuner Pro, Screamin Eagle Heavy Breather, 4" Pullback Risers, Combination Speedo & Tacho, Progressive RAP & with dreams of more to come

pedro - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Did this gaggle of old chooks have a Raffle permit?

You might have to report a Crime Rx!  

evolve_1395233592_650013
-~- member: 109 -~- HERE'S MY GALLERY

. road_king_banner
. . .
-1997 Road King Classic- True Duals, Nostalgia Windshield, 1 1/2" Western Bars, Custom Paint Job, 2012 Air in the Tyres

-KEN- - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

What I know is under the disguise of Crime Stoppers the cops pay $1000 to street kids mainly to dob anyone involved in drugs.
This also includes B&E, wilful damage and any other chargeable criminal offences.
It is not a reward it is an off the cuff payment, (perception and ignorance)

I know as a couple of scum bag kids where basically making a living out off it ... and yes there was an element of protection from prosecution provided.

Hope this clarifies things Rxes

cruza - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Not sure mate but if they ask me to buy a ticket they would be
told to piss off real quick , and yeah I wonder if they would have
a permit and if so it is supposed to be seen and displayed on the
raffle ticket book and tickets .

Last edited by Bluey on Fri 12 Jul, 2013 23:00; edited 1 time in total 
Bluey - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Dunno meself.
Years ago the dob in a druggo hotline nabbed fuckall junkies shitall dealers and stuffall shitbags .
What it did do is was to confuse all and every government intelligence agency to a point where they didn't have a fuckin clue what they were talking about and then they shopped it out to "Who the fuck ever put a bid in" Enter some SLS RSPCA ETC ETC somefuck that is now in charge of and a perceived expert in information gathering in regards of the chosen field.

Just as well I suppose. Wouldn't want just anyone making add hoc ill informed judgements and interferring with the everyday movements of otherwise perceived honest citizens going about their day to day now would we.

They will shop this shit out to India sooner than later anyway. so one could expect more wrong addresses to be swatted and an even looser guideline to affiliation of perceived outlaw groups to be monitored .

And that is the good news !!!!!

FTW - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Hey Rxes just found out that under RSL rules and guidelines they are not allowed to walk around
and accost people to give donations or sell raffle tickets or anything else for that matter , I know
they do in some areas , but if you make a complaint to the RSL they have to act on it , they are
allowed with permission to set up a table and sell tickets and ask for donations as long as they
are a registered charity or have the required permit to sell raffle tickets but they are not allowed
to accost the patrons for such things and if they do you should register a complaint against them
for doing so .

I don't like crime , but encouraging people to be dogs and dob others in for breaking the law is not
the Australian way sorry , if you want to talk to coppers about a crime committed against yourself
or someone close to you fine , but don't be a dog or give to those that encourage people to be dogs .

Bluey - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Permissions List