Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!!
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!! 

Ball bag wrote: [View Post]
Marg wrote: [View Post]
[quote user="Robo" post="223774"]You Sir Sack....Is one Meat tray magnet.... :mryellow:[/quote]yep me is but the abuse from the old girls is starting to give me a complex   

Maybe you should go next time and if you win a meat tray you could give it to a blue rinser and melt her icy heart towards you  
hahaha no super Marg best to lay low for a little while

Or ..and I like this suggestion better than my last one .... go to the raffles , wiin a meat tray and slowly walk up to the blue rinser  with a sweet smile on your face and go to offer the meat tray to her and just as shes about to take it , snatch it away and say nahhh im a c*nt remember and keep walking   haha

Marg - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

After a hiatus from the raffles I decided that me and the child bride needed lunch and some tubes, and well raffles long short 2 meat trays and $15 bottle shop voucher. Screw the Zimmer frame nazis   

Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

After a hiatus from the raffles I decided that me and the child bride needed lunch and some tubes, and well raffles long short 2 meat trays and $15 bottle shop voucher. Screw the Zimmer frame nazis   

Glutton!!!  

evolve_1395233592_650013
-~- member: 109 -~- HERE'S MY GALLERY

. road_king_banner
. . .
EX-OWNER OF: 1997 Road King Classic- True Duals, Nostalgia Windshield, Early ElectraGlide Western Bars, Custom Paint Job, 2012 Air in the Tyres

-KEN- - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

-KEN- wrote: [View Post]

Glutton!!!  
not so much glutton Ken as conisuire

Back to topPage bottom

Well after a couple of weeks of winning nothing at the rissole raffles I’m back with a winning arvo of a shit tin of beers great feed and won 3 meat trays and a ten dollar bistro voucher    after yelling out for the last meat tray win I was booed by some old farts fuck I loved it

Back to topPage bottom

Well after a couple of weeks of winning nothing at the rissole raffles I’m back with a winning arvo of a shit tin of beers great feed and won 3 meat trays and a ten dollar bistro voucher    after yelling out for the last meat tray win I was booed by some old farts fuck I loved it

Anybody call you a Gillard this time BB hahahaha

Methuselah - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

I’m embarrassed to report that I’m a winner again raided the rissole showed no mercy and home with a rump tray yay team me   

Back to topPage bottom

I remember this wise old man once told me, "to guarantee a win, one has to buy all the tickets"....   
now with all these meat trays you have won, when is the big BBQ gonna be...I'm love a good BBQ

You know BB, it's a wonder the rissole hasn't banned you or there's never been an assassination attempt been made on you by the pissed orf old ladies

your one lucky bloke      

bargara_1 avitar_titties
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand

2010 FATBOY, Vance & Hines 2 into 1 Big Radius, Screamin Eagle Super Tuner Pro, Screamin Eagle Heavy Breather, 2" Burleigh Roller Bars with a 10" Rise, Braided Cables, Combination Speedo & Tacho, Progressive RAP & with dreams of more to come

pedro - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

pedro wrote: [View Post]
I remember this wise old man once told me, "to guarantee a win, one has to buy all the tickets"....   
now with all these meat trays you have won, when is the big BBQ gonna be...I'm love a good BBQ

You know BB, it's a wonder the rissole hasn't banned you or there's never been an assassination attempt been made on you by the pissed orf old ladies

your one lucky bloke      
hahaha there have been a few attempts but so far unsuccessful  

Back to topPage bottom

your one lucky bloke      

Me and Rick tapped into your winning streak on Saturday BB up at the surf club, they were bloody good too hahaha

img_4014

img_4025

Methuselah - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Methuselah wrote: [View Post]

your one lucky bloke      

Me and Rick tapped into your winning streak on Saturday BB up at the surf club, they were bloody good too hahaha

img_4014

img_4025
well done fellas  

Back to topPage bottom

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions List