Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in


Post new topic  Reply to topic 
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Imbil Weekend 2019
Event Registration
 (6)   (4)   (4) 
User: Date:
SLIPSun 12 May, 2019 08:09
fuck-em-allMon 13 May, 2019 15:59
MotorHeadTue 14 May, 2019 12:09
Ball bagTue 14 May, 2019 16:00
RoboWed 15 May, 2019 20:14
MargFri 17 May, 2019 19:17
User: Date:
STEAMERThu 16 May, 2019 19:07
pedroTue 21 May, 2019 08:26
petebobTue 28 May, 2019 06:48
MethuselahTue 04 Jun, 2019 05:27
User: Date:
FANGThu 16 May, 2019 17:00
EZI63Wed 22 May, 2019 07:05
Lord ViykorMon 27 May, 2019 14:51
BennoFri 31 May, 2019 08:22
Author Message
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Imbil Weekend 2019
From 25 October 2019 to 27 October 2019 (inclusive)
 
 
Just a quicky for now, more info to come later.
For those who wish to get in quick to score accommodation,
Imbil is on the 25th, 26th, 27th October.
Remember, you must state you are with the Harley Riders crew. Ph 54845196.

Robo, your cabin is booked so get that leave form filled in  
 




____________
skullss Old Enough To Know Better.....Young Enough To Do It Anyway lightning
 
MotorHead - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Imbil Weekend 2019 
 
Cheers buddy.....
I’ll be there...
I should say we will be there....
Looking forward to it....
 




____________
robos_cvo_2
Street Glide....CVO....Sex on Wheels.
 
Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Imbil Weekend 2019 
 
Just worked it out am at work on them dates shite. will def be there next year after I retire.
 



 
FANG - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Imbil Weekend 2019 
 
probably be at phillip is for GP  , then maybe TASSY
 



 
madv8bike - View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Imbil Weekend 2019 
 
FANG wrote: [View Post]
Just worked it out am at work on them dates shite. will def be there next year after I retire.


Dont ya just hate that work BS    ..  Soldier on Fang, better days are imminent    .. at our age .. sorry, i mean at Robo's age, one year is only a few poppy nap's away  
 




____________
skullss Old Enough To Know Better.....Young Enough To Do It Anyway lightning
 
MotorHead - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Imbil Weekend 2019 
 
madv8bike wrote: [View Post]
probably be at phillip is for GP  , then maybe TASSY


Madman    ... nobody likes a show off. Yeah ok, we envy and admire a show off, but that doesnt mean we have to like it    
Love ya work mate   ...
I'll be retiring at lunch time on the day of my funeral, should have an hour or 2 spare to tag along with you before the celebration .. cant wait    
 




____________
skullss Old Enough To Know Better.....Young Enough To Do It Anyway lightning
 
MotorHead - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Imbil Weekend 2019 
 
MotorHead wrote: [View Post]
madv8bike wrote: [View Post]
probably be at phillip is for GP  , then maybe TASSY


Madman    ... nobody likes a show off. Yeah ok, we envy and admire a show off, but that doesnt mean we have to like it    
Love ya work mate   ...
I'll be retiring at lunch time on the day of my funeral, should have an hour or 2 spare to tag along with you before the celebration .. cant wait    


 hey i spent 30 years working in the bush top half wa an nt ,,  juss tryin to get back some of my riding time before the celabration  ,,,,
 



 
madv8bike - View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Imbil Weekend 2019 
 
MotorHead wrote: [View Post]
FANG wrote: [View Post]
Just worked it out am at work on them dates shite. will def be there next year after I retire.


Dont ya just hate that work BS    ..  Soldier on Fang, better days are imminent    .. at our age .. sorry, i mean at Robo's age, one year is only a few poppy nap's away  


I have you know that isn’t as old as I feel...
And the gots still flee in fear when I venture at the back deck with me bib and braces around me knees...
 




____________
robos_cvo_2
Street Glide....CVO....Sex on Wheels.
 
Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Imbil Weekend 2019 
 
madv8bike wrote: [View Post]
MotorHead wrote: [View Post]
madv8bike wrote: [View Post]
probably be at phillip is for GP  , then maybe TASSY


Madman    ... nobody likes a show off. Yeah ok, we envy and admire a show off, but that doesnt mean we have to like it    
Love ya work mate   ...
I'll be retiring at lunch time on the day of my funeral, should have an hour or 2 spare to tag along with you before the celebration .. cant wait    


 hey i spent 30 years working in the bush top half wa an nt ,,  juss tryin to get back some of my riding time before the celabration  ,,,,


Yeah mate, dont ever regret that life man, ive spent a few months in remote QLD and cherished every second of it    Real education and experiences is something most will never understand    ... You done it the smart way, sacrificed alot for 10% total freedom .. most of us sacrificed little for 0.005% partial freedom .... love ya work mate  
 




____________
skullss Old Enough To Know Better.....Young Enough To Do It Anyway lightning
 
MotorHead - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Imbil Weekend 2019 
 
Is this arrive on the 25th and depart on the 27th?

Just need to sort work out to try and come along.
 




____________
Current - 2019 117ci CVO Stree Glide
Gonski - 2018 114ci Fat Bob - 2016 FLTRUSE CVO Road Glide Ultra - 2014 FLHTK Ultra Limited - 2010 FLSTC Heritage Softail
 
Lord Viykor - View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Imbil Weekend 2019 
 
Lord Viykor wrote: [View Post]
Is this arrive on the 25th and depart on the 27th?

Just need to sort work out to try and come along.


Its from Friday to Sunday, we usually meet at Imbil pub  around lunch time , have lunch if want to and then go up to the deer park, I will have my car so if you want supplies taken up I can take them up the the park for you.
 




____________
bluewitch never ride faster than your angel can fly skull7_crop verse776_1429393636_126106 v308_1491820112_743215
 
Marg - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Imbil Weekend 2019 
 
Long time off yet I know...
But if you manage the time off LV...
Ill be Leaving Happyrocks about 730...

400kms From Gladstone to Imbil....

Should be able to knock it over in 5hrs or better with Ladies rest stops etc.etc.
 




____________
robos_cvo_2
Street Glide....CVO....Sex on Wheels.
 
Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Imbil Weekend 2019 
 
Marg wrote: [View Post]
Its from Friday to Sunday, we usually meet at Imbil pub  around lunch time , have lunch if want to and then go up to the deer park, I will have my car so if you want supplies taken up I can take them up the the park for you.


Cool, we may take you up on that offer.

Robo wrote: [View Post]
Long time off yet I know...
But if you manage the time off LV...
Ill be Leaving Happyrocks about 730...

400kms From Gladstone to Imbil....

Should be able to knock it over in 5hrs or better with Ladies rest stops etc.etc.


Sounds good, I may be the one who needs the rest stop though with my BPH. Either that or don't have anything to drink for a few hours.  
 
More noob questions

1. Looking at last year's thread is the format the same?  Tucker is supplied for breakfast and dinner on an equal $$$ share basis, usually about $50 per person for the weekend. Saturday lunch is fend for yourself, for most its a lunch stop on the Saturday ride.

2. Bring your own pillow slips, linen and towels?
 




____________
Current - 2019 117ci CVO Stree Glide
Gonski - 2018 114ci Fat Bob - 2016 FLTRUSE CVO Road Glide Ultra - 2014 FLHTK Ultra Limited - 2010 FLSTC Heritage Softail
 
Last edited by Lord Viykor on Sun 19 May, 2019 17:15; edited 1 time in total 
Lord Viykor - View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Imbil Weekend 2019 
 
MotorHead wrote: [View Post]
FANG wrote: [View Post]
Just worked it out am at work on them dates shite. will def be there next year after I retire.


Dont ya just hate that work BS    ..  Soldier on Fang, better days are imminent    .. at our age .. sorry, i mean at Robo's age, one year is only a few poppy nap's away  
   yea shit Land in Brissy  on the 29 around 9.15 PM and the wife drives down to Brissy to pick me up, back to the Perry at around 2 AM in the Morn . then rest all day  
 



 
FANG - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Imbil Weekend 2019 
 
LV....unsure of the cost per head...
But yeah...tea Friday night, breakfast and tea Saturday...
And breaks Sunday morning prior to departure...
I never worry about linen or towels etc...just used those supplied in huts..
But best when you ring to book just confirm what you will require...
 




____________
robos_cvo_2
Street Glide....CVO....Sex on Wheels.
 
Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Imbil Weekend 2019 
 
Yep LV, same format as previous years. Final costs remain a mystery until all the food is bought and all the maths are done  
 




____________
skullss Old Enough To Know Better.....Young Enough To Do It Anyway lightning
 
MotorHead - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Imbil Weekend 2019 
 
Thanks for the replies, I left a message with them yesterday to secure a cabin. Haven't heard back yet, they might still have phone problems.
 




____________
Current - 2019 117ci CVO Stree Glide
Gonski - 2018 114ci Fat Bob - 2016 FLTRUSE CVO Road Glide Ultra - 2014 FLHTK Ultra Limited - 2010 FLSTC Heritage Softail
 
Lord Viykor - View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Imbil Weekend 2019 
 
Park got back to me today, no cabins left so we're going to give it a miss.
 




____________
Current - 2019 117ci CVO Stree Glide
Gonski - 2018 114ci Fat Bob - 2016 FLTRUSE CVO Road Glide Ultra - 2014 FLHTK Ultra Limited - 2010 FLSTC Heritage Softail
 
Lord Viykor - View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Imbil Weekend 2019 
 
Lord Viykor wrote: [View Post]
Park got back to me today, no cabins left so we're going to give it a miss.



No good mate...
 




____________
robos_cvo_2
Street Glide....CVO....Sex on Wheels.
 
Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Imbil Weekend 2019 
 
Lord Viykor wrote: [View Post]
Park got back to me today, no cabins left so we're going to give it a miss.


Yeah, Mohawk rang a month ago and they only had a couple of vans left. Dunno who's booked them all?
We booked one but I could be at sea. Won't know till closer to the date.
 




____________
Youre a microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
designed and directed by his red right hand.
 
Last edited by petebob on Tue 28 May, 2019 06:49; edited 1 time in total 
petebob - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Display posts from previous:    

Post new topic  Reply to topic  Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next




 
Permissions List
You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot vote in polls
You cannot attach files
You cannot download files
You cannot post calendar events