Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

Went For A Holiday ; Came Back With New Word
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Went For A Holiday ; Came Back With New Word 

Fuc'unt : abbreviated from "You fucken stupid selfish wanking retarded Gillard .. WHY would you do that ????"
yelled loudly each & every time a .. one of the following ..
Caraveners ..
Motorhomes ..
Hippy hire campervans .. did a fucked up maneuver that only they do just to fuck with traffic flow & parking.

Wifey took two weeks off .. Camped our way up & down the coast .. Went for a look-see up to Daintree ..

with wifey knowing that it is illegal to find a nice spot just anywhere to camp .. made for slim pickings & having my dog with us added to the restrictions ..
But looking hard on the net found several that are free & accepting of dogs ..

Bloody great time had by all three of us ['cept me dealing with the fucked up amount of traveling tourists not abiding by the road rules       ] ..
seen some more great places of this beautiful country ..

BUT .. ya ain't gonna see none of the 'tourist tour sites' [which used to be free & open to public] without a shit load of cash .. Mossman Gorge, you have to now pay $10 to take the bus to stay at the drop off point or pay $89 - $179 for one or two of their tours .. no more walking tracks of public access to any of the waterfalls or gorges that I've been to before {30 years ago now}      .. same as the Daintree & ferry .. fucken priced for the rich tourist    
At the free sites .. nice spots, but fucken spoilt by the greed of the wankers that have sold up their homes to buy big 4x4 + caravan or a motorhome .. they park, then spread their shit to 'claim' their space .. which is more than the bloody house they just sold      
Toolakea Beach .. I drove {wifey's 318 BMW} under one of their clothesline that prevented anyone from setting up camp under the trees behind their Big high lifted 4x4 Toyota Landcruiser V8 & matching caravan .. old mate came out yelling & waving arms .. so I hoped out walked up real fast waving my arms "accusing him" of setting up a neck cut line .. if I'd been on My Bike I'd be dead .. why are you trying to kill riders ??
he started .. blinked several times, turned & went back to the van .. several minutes later the missus came out & took down the line .. they left about 3am the following morning .. ????
They [Caravaners & Motorhomes] pull into a spot around 2 - 3 pm & set up for their maximum day stay .. by the time any real traveler pulls in, there isn't any real room left to set up a tent without the fear of being run over .. setting up the tent on the back side of a caravan makes 'em move apparently    

found a great little dog-friendly caravan park at Newell Beach .. ya can only camp for so long before ya need a proper shower    

p9070032

didn't see any crocs ..

Rxes - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Went For A Holiday ; Came Back With New Word 

Grey Nomads they sure are a fucking weird lot I tell ya that Rxes, another good way
to get rid of them is to pull out the bong and offer them a cone,    works every
time mate.

All good freebie spots are always full by 2-3 pm mate and most that use them mostly
have larger vans that have all the amenities and they are cashed up and on a mission.

Bluey - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

... you didnt mention that every campervan sliding door 'apparently' need's to be opened and closed every 30 seconds once everyone else has retired for the night .. lucky you.

MotorHead - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Hang on a minute here lads...……….. what the fuck is wrong with working hard all your life, saving money for your ultimate retirement plan, (buying a van) and spending the rest of your days looking at this great land???????
I would love to travel this land, stopping and seeing everything, but that wont happen
I don't begrudge anyone who does this. We all know the camp sights are full of grey nomads
FUCKIN plan ahead and stop whinging

4 out of 3 people struggle with math....

Kiwi - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

+1, Kiwi.
Rx, what happened to the 4wd you had, or is Jen having a Mid Life crisis with the BMW?

STEAMER - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Kiwi wrote: [View Post]
Hang on a minute here lads...……….. what the fuck is wrong with working hard all your life, saving money for your ultimate retirement plan, (buying a van) and spending the rest of your days looking at this great land???????
I would love to travel this land, stopping and seeing everything, but that wont happen
I don't begrudge anyone who does this. We all know the camp sights are full of grey nomads

Spot on . You’re a long time dead so can’t blame anyone for a big lifestyle change , even if it’s just for a few years .

And Rob ...they call those sliding dooor jobbies “ Wizzbangs “ and even the normal motorhomers and caravaners hate them  

" Man who jibbers about how fast and far he goes most likely has tiny dick "

Davo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Davo wrote: [View Post]

Spot on . You’re a long time dead so can’t blame anyone for a big lifestyle change , even if it’s just for a few years .

And Rob ...they call those sliding dooor jobbies “ Wizzbangs “ and even the normal motorhomers and caravaners hate them  

Yep yep, Wizzbangs .. i didnt use that term incase no one knew what i was talking about   .. those things drive ya batty, the occasional open/close is fine but when the same nearby door is constantly opened and closed every 10-30 seconds its very testing.
And i do agree with Kiwi 100% .. but there are some very ignorant grey nomads out there, ive joined a few travelling/vanning/camping pages on FB and have heard it all. Some whinge and bitch about pathetic little things like kids walking between vans etc etc.
And then there's cases where they leave their van to go sight seeing for a few hours, come back to maybe 6 or less vans set up in a 5-10 acre area (with photo proof) and some prick has set up so close to them they cant put their awning out  

MotorHead - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Kiwi wrote:  

We have been doing it a while now mate and we enjoy it heaps but we
tend to stick to ourselves and try and keep well clear of others but at
the freebies thats hard to do but some of them sure are weird and I
am glad I am the poor traveller cause they sure do like playing the
"look how rich I am" and "this is where we live, where do you live" game.

I still recon your corner of the country is is the best set up for playing
tourist, best area to give access to some great areas and heaps of small
country towns that put on some great festivals.

Bluey - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Bluey ..        .. I didn't have to do that; they didn't want to associate with me {I was in a tent}, they only associated with own kind  

MotorHead .. yep, only had to endure 3 of them ..

Steamer .. still have the Jeep .. #1 Daughter is driving it at the moment ..

Kiwi .. NOTHING wrong with doing it .. & good luck to them ..
{like in everything .. it is a few in a bunch that are so much worse .. so not all}
but they CAN do the speed limits .. 80km/h on a 110 km zone    & I know they can ..'cause at overtaking lanes the race is on    
1 fuc'unt driving a bloody nice matched Grand Cherokee Jeep & caravan {had a fuk'n nice note, deep throat roar when he floored it .. those Hemi's have their own sound} he was following another two other fuc'Gillards that would sit on 80, then at overtaking lane the second would do the overtake but not fast enough to allow anyone else .. after the third time, the fuc'unt [third in line .. Jeep] pulled out over lines marking the end of overtaking lane & continued onto a medium strip then on to the separated [600 mm] double center line .. it was clear so I followed him .. after several K's sitting on the mark, 100 Km/h,    he drops down to 80 for a couple of K's .. back up to 100 every time overtaking would be safe at 80 but pushing it at 100       .. road condition did warrant the slow down either ..

How they park   .. some just don't care that, yes, the vehicle is parked over to the curb .. but the caravan is still on the fucking road & it takes the idiot that is leading a row of traffic that is content with sitting on each other's arse, 20 fucking minutes to realize that it ain't fuck'n move'n & goes round    

As said before, claim'n THEIR space .. I wasn't walk'n 50 m extra to go to the can .. three fuc'unts big 4x4 caravaners parked in an open top triangle formation with about 10m gap at two corners & about  20m at top which was face'n the playground, they didn't have any kids     & blocking a direct route to the toilet block from the rest of the site    
It is easy to spot the ones that are 'practiced' in towing & driving, compared to the ones that lived & worked in a city & only have driven a small car before selling up to join the flow ..

They need to start training/testing before allowing licence holders tow caravans. only seen one that reversed into a spot .. the rest needed to be able to drive through the spots {which claimed more space}.

Rxes - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Kiwi .. NOTHING wrong with doing it .. & good luck to them ..
{like in everything .. it is a few in a bunch that are so much worse .. so not all}
but they CAN do the speed limits .. 80km/h on a 110 km zone    & I know they can ..'cause at overtaking lanes the race is on    

How they park   .. some just don't care that, yes, the vehicle is parked over to the curb .. but the caravan is still on the fucking road & it takes the idiot that is leading a row of traffic that is content with sitting on each other's arse, 20 fucking minutes to realize that it ain't fuck'n move'n & goes round    

It is easy to spot the ones that are 'practiced' in towing & driving, compared to the ones that lived & worked in a city & only have driven a small car before selling up to join the flow ..

They need to start training/testing before allowing licence holders tow caravans. only seen one that reversed into a spot .. the rest needed to be able to drive through the spots {which claimed more space}.[/color][/size][/font][/quote]

Agreed bro, as you say, there are always some who fuck it up for the rest
best of luck with them in the future....

4 out of 3 people struggle with math....

Kiwi - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Permissions List