Steamer 2011 FXST Softail
Chriso 2012 Fatbob Dyna
Mark 2010 FXD Dyna
Rockyrocket 2001 Fatboy

View Results
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post September 2013 BOM Voting 

78gold 2006 FXDLI Lowrider

Encouraged by his Mrs, 78Gold purchased a 2006 FXDLI Lowrider. He set it up for 3 distinct looks 1. Standard seat (double) with rear sissy bar for everyday riding around town. 2. Fat arse seat for the Mrs & him on longer trips. 3. Single seat & rack for when it’s “FUCK all of youse, it's ride time”. It's very comfortable & he just loves riding it. The Cobalt blue & Silver paint, Avon Grips, Pegs, Gear Shifter & Custom LED taillight (all Black Contrast) plus the Front fork lowers, Brake pad area, horn cover & band on Battery cover all painted gloss black, along with Shortened rear guard & Leather clutch & brake lever covers (with tassels) they all work together to make this bike conspicuous.

img_0725_1375454190_152183              img_0728_1375454313_161059                img_0720_1375454623_522775             img_0718_1375454836_724155

**********************************************************************************************************************

Steamer 2011 FXST Softail

Steamer’s Yellow Chrome 2011 FXST not just shines, but with the gloss black & chrome, it gleams. The Renegade Phoenix front rim in show chrome finish sits proudly out front as it leads the way down the road being pushed by the modified engine with a SEPST & Heavy Breather. His bike made riding even better with the Sundowner, Fork brace, Running Boards (rider & pillion), Sissy bar & Rack, also for the longer runs, a Mustang-Vintage Wide touring seat with drivers backrest & a detachable screen. It’s no wonder that Steamer loves his bike with it's performance, & just wishes he could ride more.

my_new_2011_soft_tail_standard_001_1375454942_935834  1sttest_1358812436_100237_1375454976_777383  longreach_or_bust_aug_2012_036_1375455186_723323

**********************************************************************************************************************

Chriso 2012 Fatbob Dyna

112 HP & 114.5 TQ. Herculean .. describes Chriso’s 2012 Fatbob with its 103 stage 4, CNC ported heads, 58 mil Throttle body, SE 259E cams 10.5 to 1 compression pistons, Perfect fit pushrods, SE clutch spring, SE lifters, SE pro super tuner, SE lifters which is all kept cool with a HD oil cooler. To make it a smooth ride, Sputhe stabilizers, extra half inch long Ricor rear shocks (clearance reasons), Ricor intiminators with wide glide tubes as they are 2 inches longer then stock (again for clearance). You can see why Chriso says "It goes like a cut cat & love’s to flog the fucker out of it, specially through the mountains or laying rubber off the lights".

008_1375459424_615939  006_1375459710_919406  015_1375459878_592539  cid_88cd0ae207464ffb96e1077c44e8bff0_cazronpc_1375460131_954598

Mark 2010 FXD Dyna

This is a great bike, made for the business of riding. Mark’s FXD 2010 has the stage 3 103 & a Supertrapp bitsa pipe fitted, which gives an air of impatience, but in fact it has a forbearance attitude.
 Having added a Sputhe stabiliser fork brace, this helps to contain its eagerness out on the road. With bugger all bling added & only a few dress pieces like the heat wrapped pipes, smoked blinker lenses & a yank headlight, along with the very minimal chrome, this is why this bike implies inquietude. But, it actually has a imperturbable demure.

image_1375456241_848026  image_1375456316_915410  cid_5e7cb52fbd2d4f61be5a6c05b3a94746_cazronpc   image_1375605096_190978

Rockyrocket 2001 Fatby , Carby Model

""""""""
This 2001 FLSTF Fatboy (Carby Model) is a NO American chameleon or harlequin; it doesn't blend with its surroundings or obtrude while it is cruising. Loving to wrench & tinker, Rockyrocket does all his own work, the only changes thus far, re-jetting the carb, hi-flow air filter, easy pull clutch, new cam & primary chain while the new dustless brake pads do their job in stopping it they really help in keeping it & all the added bling a lot cleaner. To change over the tins, takes about 3 hours all up, draining the tank & refitting the fuel gauge being the only pain. With DNA wheels, whitewalls (metzeler) & chrome rotors, pulley etc., So dressed in whichever skin, candy apple red or pearl black & pearl white, it maintains the air of urbanity.

""""""""
 fatty5_1375690745_777618  fatty_1375690965_742313  fatty6_1375691006_104395  fatty2_1375691042_510732  

Last edited by Bluey on Mon 05 Aug, 2013 18:24; edited 7 times in total 
Bluey - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: September 2013 BOM Voting 

Another great lineup. You guys doing such a great job with bom makes our job of choosing even harder. Came down to 2 for me in the end. From sheer grunt to classic style, we got it all this month. Great looking bikes everyone and good luck to yas.

petebob - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

nice bikes guys well done , good luck to all of ya's.

baggerrob65 - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

what petebob said!very hard choice again this month, all crackin bikes, mmm gonna have to ponder this one for a while

Smad - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

There is some serious class here, as petebob said "grunt and classic"
Excellent presentation and quality off the photo's and BOM (overall)
Well done Bluey and the team ..... thanks, it just makes it farrrrkn harder to cast a vote    

cruza - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Great looking bikes again... my votes in

ZAG - View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Up against it here. Good to see a show of nice dynas getting a look in.
Also steamers softy very nice and rockets fatty in the white is all class.
Well done to yas all fellas.  

Back to topPage bottom

vote cast, love the look of the lowrider n fatty but know how much has been done to Chriso's and fug does that bike go and handle. sometimes the sting outwieghs the bling, unless of coursed its a Lux    

Smad - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

yEP ITS A GOOD LINE UP
 not a bike there I dont like...

Robbery65 - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

As others have said, Some very nice bikes, some with the Grunt and some with not. All personal choice. We all love our bikes.  Good Luck to all entrants.

STEAMER - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Fuck...What a great BOM spread BOM team....Fantastic. Good write up on each bike. Very good. Now to make a Vote......I'll wait for a bit. To close for me to call as yet.

Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

I doubt if there would be one of us here that don't like big H.P, good luck to you all, I don't think

I have ever seen a Harley that I don't like.

Mickle - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Yep all good bikes whether it is Steamers well set up klm eater
or Chrisos speed machine , then again 78gold's bike is also one
of the best presented bikes we have done , the supertrapp pipe
on mark's bike really sets it off and obviously a well set up bike as
well , but the fatty is a cat amongst the pigeons for sure , glad I
don't vote because this one is a hard one .

dance_08  dance_08  dance_08  dance_08

Bluey - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

I went with paint this time ....the Yella one was home and hosed until I saw the two tone . RR for me

" Man who jibbers about how fast and far he goes most likely has tiny dick "

Davo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Yep, once again the voting is getting tougher......which one will I choose..........I like the Dynas, they do have some class although against my better judgement. Chrisos is a demon machine. It's the type I could picture ole satan riding way down in that "hot" place.

But The softys are pulling at my heart strings too..........I do have a softspot for softails ( I wonder why    ).

Ah.........the Fatty, now that does have Class with a capital C.........and what a brilliant way to change ya ride.............swap over the "tins" and off ya go on a different bike.
3 hour change over........certainly got it down to a fine art.

Votes in..........ya'all should be able to guess who has my vote, but if I had my way, I'd vote for them all. They ALL DESERVE to WIN!!     

bargara_1 avitar_titties
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand

2010 FATBOY, Vance & Hines 2 into 1 Big Radius, Screamin Eagle Super Tuner Pro, Screamin Eagle Heavy Breather, 2" Burleigh Roller Bars with a 10" Rise, Braided Cables, Combination Speedo & Tacho, Progressive RAP & with dreams of more to come

pedro - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Love the Fatty.............but still deciding??

4 out of 3 people struggle with math....

Kiwi - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Thanx again Team BOM.
Certainly make it hard each month.
I like various things on each of the rides.
I was gunna ponder and look over a few days.
But then thought no...work at it and get it over.
After a nail biting period of looking back n forward..
I made me decision and  ticked the circle..submitted my vote.

Burraburra - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

ALL GREAT bikes but I couldn't go past the Fatty, smiley-happy088

4 out of 3 people struggle with math....

Last edited by Kiwi on Mon 05 Aug, 2013 13:08; edited 2 times in total 
Kiwi - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Another great selection of bikes .. Bloody hard to choose just one .. definitely more coin tossing required ..

Last edited by Rxes on Fri 09 Aug, 2013 16:41; edited 1 time in total 
Rxes - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

All nice bikes, have a soft spot for the softails.  

Col - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions List