Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

Australian Harley Riders Feature Bike
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Australian Harley Riders Feature Bike 

............................................................................... eagle_flames_1432450845_301286
............................................................................................................ Lord Viykor
.........................................................................................2014 FLHTK Ultra Limited.

............................................................................. lvs4pres

............................................... Lord Viykor’s 2014 FLHTK Ultra Limited is definitely a sweet luxury sled, the colour combination
............................................... of Mysterious Red Sunglo & Blackened Cayenne Sunglo not only catches the eye but retains your
.................................................................................... attention to make you appreciation turn to desire.

....................... ultra_12  ......   ultra_07

............................................... A close look at this Ultra will reveal it is far from being a standard 2014 FLHTK Ultra Limited, the
.................................................. list of accessories is extensive which addresses presentation, comfort along with performance.
............................................... Added performance is achieved with the addition of a Stage 1 Screamin Eagle tuner coupled with a  
............................................... Screamin Eagle Extreme Billet air cleaner, 4” Screaming Eagle Street Cannons with slash cut end  
................................................ caps which not only enhances the appearance of the ultra to the level of a slick custom, but also  
................................................... increases the level of performance making it more than a capable, comfortable touring bike.

....................... ultra_04.......   ultra_05

............................................... Screamin Eagle Extreme Billet air cleaner, CVO dash and tank trim, Wind Splitter 7 Windshield,  
............................................... Willie G fuel door cover, billet brake lever with Willie G peddle, billet gear changer, Street Glide
............................................................................................. mirrors all fit well  with the lines of the bike,
................................................. Add a set of custom Mid-Frame Air Deflector Trims and the rider will be guaranteed to never
......................................................................................... suffer from the effects caused by wind buffeting

............................................................................ ultra_13

............................................................... Comfort, style with a touch of performance is what makes this Ultra Limited.

....................... untitled_1432710911_687932.......   ultra_08

............................................... Comfort is guaranteed for both rider and passenger with the addition of a Mustang Touring seat, rider
.................................................. back support, Tour-Pak Passenger Armrests sitting beside an ultra comfortable passenger seat and  
.............................................................................. backrest that wouldn't look out of place in a modern luxury car.
............................................... Willie G Derby cover, slotted bar and shield gear shift linkage and a set of Willie G Rider and passenger     
........................................................................... footboards add that extra bit of bling to this well presented bike.

............................................................................ ultra_06

............................................... LED tail light, lower rear guard LED tail light, top box LED lights, top box carry rack and rear guard trims
.................................................................. with chrome surrounds are part of the extras to enhance the rear end of the ultra.
............................................... Ample storage space is available in the hard saddle bags and a top box which includes a touring pack
............................................... wall organiser, this should be more than enough storage space to keep the rider and passenger
................................................................................ more than comfortable on that extended touring holiday

....................... img_0334.......   ultra_12_1432721926_595137

............................................... From a standard FLHTF Ultra Limited L.V. has transformed this dresser into a well presented tourer  
............................................................... that has had a lot of time and effort put into transforming into what is is today.

....................... ultra_09_1432724610_841677.......   ultra_02

............................................... Tony say's “A huge difference over the Heritage and a lot better to ride with heaps more power, which
.......................................,........ going from the 96 c.in to the Hi output 103 c.in is a given I guess.  I've put 9,000ks on it in six months
............................................... where the Heritage managed 17,000ks in 4 years. Admittedly I do have more time to get out on it, the
......................................................... thing is you can do 700k's in a day without feeling knackered so it's a pleasure to be on".
............................................................................................. "Damn heavy to manoeuvre and park though”

............................................................................................................ Lord Viykor
.........................................................................................2014 FLHTK Ultra Limited.

............................................... Owned from new
............................................... List of current modifications
............................................... - 4² Screamin¹ Eagle Street Cannons with the slash cut end caps.
............................................... - Screamin¹ Eagle Extreme Billet air cleaner
............................................... - Stage 1 Screamin¹ Eagle tune
............................................... - Tour-Pak Passenger Armrests
............................................... - CVO dash and tank trim
............................................... - Chrome gauge surrounds
............................................... - Air Wing front guard trim
............................................... - Bar and Shield windshield trim
............................................... - Wind Splitter 7² Windshield
............................................... - LED Tail light
............................................... - Lower rear guard LED Tail light
............................................... - Street Glide mirrors
............................................... - Willie G Rider and passenger foot boards
............................................... - Willie G Derby cover, timing cover and fuel door cover
............................................... - Mini foot board highway pegs with extended reach brackets
............................................... - LCD Oil and temp dipstick
............................................... - Slotted bar and shield gear shift linkage
............................................... - Billet shifter and brake levers
............................................... - Mid-Frame Air Deflector Trim
............................................... - Mustang Touring seat
............................................... - Touring pack wall organiser
............................................... - Headbolt bridge trim around the spark plugs
............................................... - Front axle nut covers

.............................................................................lv2pres

Last edited by Bluey on Mon 08 Jun, 2015 12:19; edited 2 times in total 
Bluey - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Thanks for the useful Topic Bluey:
Lord Viykor (14 June) 
Post Re: Australian Harley Riders Feature Bike 

Schmick looking bike Lord Viykor!!!!

Smooooooth  

Bloody good presentation again Bluey! smiley-happy088

evolve_1395233592_650013
-~- member: 109 -~- HERE'S MY GALLERY

. road_king_banner
. . .
EX-OWNER OF: 1997 Road King Classic- True Duals, Nostalgia Windshield, Early ElectraGlide Western Bars, Custom Paint Job, 2012 Air in the Tyres

-KEN- - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

That's one comfortable ,dam fine lookin sled you have there Lord Viykor. And another great presentation by all involved....

Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Congrats L.V.
Ya do a good job with these Bluey.  

STEAMER - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

One neat machine LV & great write up too Bluey

cheers

RObw - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

yep looking good LV, looks very comfy and another top right up BOM team  

Scandall - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

I could see myself on one of these when I get old ............          flying down the
highway with the sound of Led Zeppelin roaring from the sound system ............        

Do they make this model as a hands free riding model ..........        

Last edited by Bluey on Tue 09 Jun, 2015 16:17; edited 1 time in total 
Back to topPage bottom

Bluey wrote: [View Post]
I could see myself on one of these when I get old ............          flying down the
highway with the sound of Led Zeppelin roaring from the sound system ............        

Do they make this model as a hands free riding model ..........        

You get ANY older Bluey you'll need a step ladder mate to be able to swing a leg over.

cruza - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Gotta love a bagger nicely put together Lord Victor & good job with preso Bluey  

Frothychop - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Certainly is a nice bike...
Well done Lord man...

Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Very Nice Bike Indeed
well presented yet again
is that greedy to say id be proud to own this bike
or am I just one that likes very sweet looking  Bikes ?

Last edited by tattoo_u on Wed 10 Jun, 2015 20:58; edited 1 time in total 
tattoo_u - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

One of many Tattoo_u .. one of many ..

Bewitchingly beautiful sled Lord Viykor ..

Rxes - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Tatts your clean well presented Fatboy will soon be a presentation bike.

Back to topPage bottom

Another great presentation of machinery.

Good to see the odometer ticking over LV.

chromer - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Great write up and presentation Bluey, very much appreciated.

Sorry for the quality of the photos, my Canon 70D has some issues with focus through the viewfinder. Been struggling to get some good shots of it.

After last weeks trip it's now got 14453 k's on it, should hit 20,000 by the time I've had it 12 months.

V & H Power Duals
SE Street Cannon exhausts, SE Extreme Billet Ventilator Air Cleaner
SE Pro Tuner, SE 585 cams (Stage 2 tune)

Lord Viykor - View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

That is one special ride there LV..........it's a credit to you to come up with that combination of "goodies".
Gotta say, that will draw the attention of anyone who has a fine taste in motorcycles.

That's definitely an "award winner".

Congratulations

bargara_1 avitar_titties
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand

2010 FATBOY, Vance & Hines 2 into 1 Big Radius, Screamin Eagle Super Tuner Pro, Screamin Eagle Heavy Breather, 2" Burleigh Roller Bars with a 10" Rise, Braided Cables, Combination Speedo & Tacho, Progressive RAP & with dreams of more to come

pedro - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Lord Viykor wrote: [View Post]
Great write up and presentation Bluey, very much appreciated.

Sorry for the quality of the photos, my Canon 70D has some issues with focus through the viewfinder. Been struggling to get some good shots of it.

After last weeks trip it's now got 14453 k's on it, should hit 20,000 by the time I've had it 12 months.

Glad your happy with the presentation LV, your bike is deserving of a presentation.

Back to topPage bottom

I'm not a real big fan of baggers but I have to say that one looks sweeeeet! The queen seat looks more comfortable than my recliner at home haha

Methuselah - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Bluey wrote: [View Post]
Tatts your clean well presented Fatboy will soon be a presentation bike.

Bluey ive just sent you some updated Pics on the Fatboy as ive done a few more things
and  that's is for NOW
im thinking of building another bike something with a little turbo just for a giggle

tattoo_u - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Permissions List