Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in


Post new topic  Reply to topic 
Page 98 of 99
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 97, 98, 99  Next
Go to page   
 
Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ??
Author Message
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Mt Rhueapeau

 nz4_1569061694_120633
 



 
madv8bike - View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
JILLI96 wrote: [View Post]
Hired a Air bnb at Coffs last weekend, my 2 brothers rode up from Newcastle and my sister (on the back of her partners Indian) and I rode down.  Was a good run down and we had the best weather ALL weekend
We got there Thursday arvo and spent the night at the Hoey Moey Friday morning we rode down along the Coast to Sawtell then out onto the Highway for a blatt down to the Nambucca turn off, we rode into Nambucca for a quick waterfront stop and some beautiful pics (which I will try to post up). Then we head down to Macksville and out to the Pub with no beer at Taylors Arm and you guessed, we had a few beers before heading back to Coffs.
Then Saturday we headed out through Bellingen over Waterfall way to Dorrigo pub for some lunch, then headed back to Coffs with a few scenic stops along the way
Sunday morning we all left heading north and south back home. It was an awesome weekend of riding and catching up with family, perfect weather and heaps of laughs.  
One of my bro's has a 2018 Road Glide and the other has a Triumph Tiger, my sister has Harley 500 (but she didnt ride) she came on her partners Indian (not sure of the model but its a big bastard).

 dorrigo3_sep_19

 dorrigo2_sep_19


Missed u by a week Jilli. We stayed at the Hoey Moey too. Met Chromer there. Had an awesome steak. Fires and smoke/dust haze are really bad up the top of the range, ay.
 




____________
Youre a microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
designed and directed by his red right hand.
 
petebob - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
The Hoey Moey
 




____________
Youre a microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
designed and directed by his red right hand.
 
petebob - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Debugging the visor
 




____________
Youre a microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
designed and directed by his red right hand.
 
petebob - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
[quote user="petebob" post="226073"]
JILLI96 wrote: [View Post]
Hired a Air bnb at Coffs last weekend, my 2 brothers rode up from Newcastle and my sister (on the back of her partners Indian) and I rode down.  Was a good run down and we had the best weather ALL weekend
We got there Thursday arvo and spent the night at the Hoey Moey Friday morning we rode down along the Coast to Sawtell then out onto the Highway for a blatt down to the Nambucca turn off, we rode into Nambucca for a quick waterfront stop and some beautiful pics (which I will try to post up). Then we head down to Macksville and out to the Pub with no beer at Taylors Arm and you guessed, we had a few beers before heading back to Coffs.
Then Saturday we headed out through Bellingen over Waterfall way to Dorrigo pub for some lunch, then headed back to Coffs with a few scenic stops along the way
Sunday morning we all left heading north and south back home. It was an awesome weekend of riding and catching up with family, perfect weather and heaps of laughs.  
One of my bro's has a 2018 Road Glide and the other has a Triumph Tiger, my sister has Harley 500 (but she didnt ride) she came on her partners Indian (not sure of the model but its a big bastard).


Missed u by a week Jilli. We stayed at the Hoey Moey too. Met Chromer there. Had an awesome steak. Fires and smoke/dust haze are really bad up the top of the range, ay.


Too right the smoke was getting pretty bad out there, we were told not to go out towards Armidale or Tenterfield, that's why we only went to Dorrigo then just did a few scenic stops on the way back
They were doing a bit of back burning just west of Coffs which made it very hazy, the sun looked amazing on Saturday, almost eerie
Too bad we missed ya's, woulda been a nice catch up at the Hoey Moey lol!
My brothers had to debug when they got there on Thursday arvo as they had gone through a pretty large swarm of bugs but it wasnt as bad for us heading down to Coffs.
 




____________
dorrigo3_sep_19

“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
 
JILLI96 - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Currently having a refreshment at the Kilcoy pub, came over Mt Mee for a quick ride, nice and warm, plenty of bikes out and about. Heading back the same way, via the Dayboro pub, can’t help myself (: , safe travels everyone.
Benno
 



 
Benno - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Did a run from Rockie down to Yeppoon yesterday, first time the missus has jumped on since we got the bike back. She'd had enough by the time we got home just gets too weak and sore trying to be a pillion these days.
 




____________
Current - 2019 117ci CVO Stree Glide
Gonski - 2018 114ci Fat Bob - 2016 FLTRUSE CVO Road Glide Ultra - 2014 FLHTK Ultra Limited - 2010 FLSTC Heritage Softail
 
Lord Viykor - View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Had a great ride up to baggara yesterday only a bit of showers here and there had a great evening and dinner at kacys onthe beach then rode back home again this morning don’t know how many km I did but it sure was nice
 




____________
Every body dies, but not everyone lives. SHIT runs downhill and PAYDAY is to far away
 
Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
I took the bike out yesterday knowing I shouldn't be on the road....AFL Grand final long weekend,the roads will be full of traffic and morons in the NE of Vic who will be trying to get back to the city etc
I had 2 near misses,so I took my own advice and headed for home,I get back into town I have just entered a roundabout going straight through and this woman in a big SUV pulls into the roundabout from my left shaking her head at me,the fucking skank,lucky for me I was going slow...
 




____________
pb020001_2

Silence is Golden....Duct tape is Silver
 
pizz - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Took my new baby out for a lap around the GC Hinterland.
Rode out to Canungra then up the goat track over Mt Tambourine and down to the Bearded Dragon, then cut back on Beaudesert road and back to Canungra, had some lunch at the Metz cafe then headed home via Advancetown.
Was a perfect day for it and I had an awesome ride. I did find myself struggling on a few hair pin turns on the goat track though. Not quite used to my new bike, dont have the mojo to throw it around like I used to with my Softy.
I'll get there though, just gotta get out more great excuse lol!
 




____________
dorrigo3_sep_19

“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
 
JILLI96 - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Headed up early as planned for ride to CQ cycling freezing around the gymp ( Gympie )
And just to top it off as I’m going through at 4.30 am got flashed for cash gotta love road safty
 




____________
Every body dies, but not everyone lives. SHIT runs downhill and PAYDAY is to far away
 
Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Serves ya right ya maniac....
 




____________
robos_cvo_2
Street Glide....CVO....Sex on Wheels.
 
Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Thanks for the support Robo be good to catch up at Imbil
 




____________
Every body dies, but not everyone lives. SHIT runs downhill and PAYDAY is to far away
 
Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Ball bag wrote: [View Post]
Headed up early as planned for ride to CQ cycling freezing around the gymp ( Gympie )
And just to top it off as I’m going through at 4.30 am got flashed for cash gotta love road safty

Not good mate.  I headed south with the youngest, popped down to Kingslciffe, Pottsville for brekkie and a looksee.  Remembered as
I crossed the border about the double demerits and daughter wanted to know why we were going slow.....
Kept it nice and calm until we crossed back.  Great brekkie and daughter is always good company.
 



 
EZI63 - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
EZI63 wrote: [View Post]
Ball bag wrote: [View Post]
Headed up early as planned for ride to CQ cycling freezing around the gymp ( Gympie )
And just to top it off as I’m going through at 4.30 am got flashed for cash gotta love road safty

Not good mate.  I headed south with the youngest, popped down to Kingslciffe, Pottsville for brekkie and a looksee.  Remembered as
I crossed the border about the double demerits and daughter wanted to know why we were going slow.....
Kept it nice and calm until we crossed back.  Great brekkie and daughter is always good company.
good stuff Bill
 




____________
Every body dies, but not everyone lives. SHIT runs downhill and PAYDAY is to far away
 
Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Nice one Bill I went to Esk for a Pie
 




____________
Motorcycles away of life
 
SLIP - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Did a solo run yesterday, left at sparrows and the daughter decided to stay in bed.  Great morning to be out and about after the rain on Friday & Satdee.  Did the usual brekkie stop at Esk and then pushed on up the hill.  Was enjoying myself so much just running down roads less travelled, I didn't keep an eye on the time or the klms.  Bike started to cough and surge, had to flick to reserve and then hunt for a servo.  Found  one, topped up again and turned for home.  Ended up doing a touch under 500 klms, haven't had a morning like that for yonkers, most excellent.
 



 
EZI63 - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Good sttuff Bill...
I worked all weekend....
And again the next bastard...
Then Southways bound we are heading...
Looking forward to the run and of course the greets.
 




____________
robos_cvo_2
Street Glide....CVO....Sex on Wheels.
 
Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Robo wrote: [View Post]
Good sttuff Bill...
I worked all weekend....
And again the next bastard...
Then Southways bound we are heading...
Looking forward to the run and of course the greets.

Will do a catch up on the Saturday at Imbil.
 



 
EZI63 - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Ummm I rode no where this weekend slack hey   
 




____________
Every body dies, but not everyone lives. SHIT runs downhill and PAYDAY is to far away
 
Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Display posts from previous:    

Post new topic  Reply to topic  Page 98 of 99
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 97, 98, 99  Next




 
Permissions List
You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot vote in polls
You cannot attach files
You cannot download files
You cannot post calendar events