Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in


Post new topic  Reply to topic 
Page 89 of 91
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90, 91  Next
Go to page   
 
Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ??
Author Message
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Nowhere ..  
still waiting ..
the bars have arrived ; so hope'n this coming week, I receive the happy news phonecall ..

 




____________
A RIDERS GRIN skeleton_hand_1333762535_785808 If I'm vertical... It's time to RIDE. skeleton_handleft_1333762574_209111 see_hear_speak
My Gallery
 
Rxes - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Hope so Rxes man....
Get up that Cam man.....
 




____________
robos_cvo_2
Street Glide....CVO....Sex on Wheels.
 
Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Skies as black as Jeddas bags outside....
Might not be venturing out today.........
 




____________
robos_cvo_2
Street Glide....CVO....Sex on Wheels.
 
Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Went for a little squirt this morning nothin spec just nice to get out and get some wind in me face...
 




____________
Every body dies, but not everyone lives. SHIT runs downhill and PAYDAY is to far away
 
Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Ball bag wrote: [View Post]
Went for a little squirt this morning nothin spec just nice to get out and get some wind in me face...


Me to
 




____________
Motorcycles away of life
 
SLIP - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Shocking weather around Rockie over the weekend, never got out anywhere.

Managed to get a black powder shoot in though so not a total loss.
 




____________
2016 FLTRUSE

V & H Power Duals
SE Street Cannon exhausts, SE Extreme Billet Ventilator Air Cleaner
SE Pro Tuner, SE 585 cams (Stage 2 tune)
 
Lord Viykor - View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Quick run for shits and giggles on the panhead into town for a coffee. Wouldn't you know it, highway patrol goes past and on the picks when they saw the bike. They went over the hill to make a U turn and I jumped on as if it was stolen/no licence etc, to the amusement of everyone at the coffee shop. Fuck it was funny. Gave it a couple kicks and preteneded I was in huge trouble. Cameras came out and I took off... Just rode back home LOL..Fuck it was funny. I can just imagine what they were thinking LOL
 




____________
"Why tip-toe through life only to arrive safely at death"
 
TheBigT - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
..... Good one T
 




____________
robos_cvo_2
Street Glide....CVO....Sex on Wheels.
 
Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
TheBigT wrote: [View Post]
Quick run for shits and giggles on the panhead into town for a coffee. Wouldn't you know it, highway patrol goes past and on the picks when they saw the bike. They went over the hill to make a U turn and I jumped on as if it was stolen/no licence etc, to the amusement of everyone at the coffee shop. Fuck it was funny. Gave it a couple kicks and preteneded I was in huge trouble. Cameras came out and I took off... Just rode back home LOL..Fuck it was funny. I can just imagine what they were thinking LOL
hahaha classic
 




____________
Every body dies, but not everyone lives. SHIT runs downhill and PAYDAY is to far away
 
Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
This morning found myself at a loose end as my wife has started working fifo again so decided to head out for a ride with no set idea where I was going to go. Ended up over Mt me through Woodford , Kilroy and around summer set dam. So I thought I’d keep going out to esk and visit Col and see how his leg was getting on after his op. It was good to catch up with him. Headed home over MtGlorious got three quarters way up and came across a cruiser bike down , slowed down to see if I could help in anyway but everyone waved me threw. It was on a tight right hand corner and there was a massive amount of leaf debris in the centre and on the outside of the road I’d say he’s hit that stuff lost it then slammed into the guardrail. Going down the mountain passed an ambulance and fire truck headed for him. Hope he’s okay....
 




____________
Every body dies, but not everyone lives. SHIT runs downhill and PAYDAY is to far away
 
Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
TheBigT wrote: [View Post]
Quick run for shits and giggles on the panhead into town for a coffee. Wouldn't you know it, highway patrol goes past and on the picks when they saw the bike. They went over the hill to make a U turn and I jumped on as if it was stolen/no licence etc, to the amusement of everyone at the coffee shop. Fuck it was funny. Gave it a couple kicks and preteneded I was in huge trouble. Cameras came out and I took off... Just rode back home LOL..Fuck it was funny. I can just imagine what they were thinking LOL


T...they were probably going to man tackle ya bike to the ground,beat it with a baton while trying to work out where to fit the zip ties  
 




____________
pb020001_2

Silence is Golden....Duct tape is Silver
 
pizz - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Really lovin the cooler weather.  Last weekend, Ubs and I did a little overnighter out to Charleville.  Gotta say the roads out that way are really good.  Fluked it big time as we were told the Show and Rodeo was on.  It was only about a 500m walk from where we were staying so it was worth a wander down and get Ubs a dagwood dog.  Back to the digs about 8.00pm, pretty cold so hot shower and into bed.  Up, packed and on the road as soon as the sun was up enough, not taking any chances with the big roos out that way.  Run home was good and uneventful, had a top steak sanga at the pub in Dalby.  

So yesterday, did a ride up to Cooyar and dropped into a place being set up by a bloke for Bikers.  It is old school camping but the set up now is very good and his plans for the next 12 months are brilliant. He is setting up a huge Donga with toilets, showers etc, bunk beds for those that want it, couple of bedrooms for the girls etc. Currently, he has a hot shower, flushing toilet, 30 odd acres for camping, two dams, huge watertank etc.  Shed is set up with all the cooking gear, pot belly stove etc.  Thinking of doing an o/nighter up there in June.  Bonus is the Shuttle Bus runs from Cooyar Hotel (couple of klms away).
 



 
EZI63 - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
EZI63 wrote:  
Really lovin the cooler weather.  Last weekend, Ubs and I did a little overnighter out to Charleville.  Gotta say the roads out that way are really good.  Fluked it big time as we were told the Show and Rodeo was on.  It was only about a 500m walk from where we were staying so it was worth a wander down and get Ubs a dagwood dog.  Back to the digs about 8.00pm, pretty cold so hot shower and into bed.  Up, packed and on the road as soon as the sun was up enough, not taking any chances with the big roos out that way.  Run home was good and uneventful, had a top steak sanga at the pub in Dalby.  

So yesterday, did a ride up to Cooyar and dropped into a place being set up by a bloke for Bikers.  It is old school camping but the set up now is very good and his plans for the next 12 months are brilliant. He is setting up a huge Donga with toilets, showers etc, bunk beds for those that want it, couple of bedrooms for the girls etc. Currently, he has a hot shower, flushing toilet, 30 odd acres for camping, two dams, huge watertank etc.  Shed is set up with all the cooking gear, pot belly stove etc.  Thinking of doing an o/nighter up there in June.  Bonus is the Shuttle Bus runs from Cooyar Hotel (couple of klms away).
I’m liking what I’m hearing billy boy
 




____________
Every body dies, but not everyone lives. SHIT runs downhill and PAYDAY is to far away
 
Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Sounds like a plan mate, just gotta get all the bits to fit in but thinking late in June for Cooyar?
 



 
EZI63 - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Sounds Good Bill....
Could be worthy of a look....
 




____________
robos_cvo_2
Street Glide....CVO....Sex on Wheels.
 
Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
That place popped up on FB and looks the goods Bill. Might be great for a weekender soon.
 




____________
Cheers, Lloyd
FXDC
 
Methuselah - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Methuselah wrote:  
That place popped up on FB and looks the goods Bill. Might be great for a weekender soon.

Its rough around the edges at the moment but if you cast your mind back to the 70's and the camping we did back then, its a Taj Mahal.....
 



 
EZI63 - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
EZI63 wrote:  
Methuselah wrote:  
That place popped up on FB and looks the goods Bill. Might be great for a weekender soon.

Its rough around the edges at the moment but if you cast your mind back to the 70's and the camping we did back then, its a Taj Mahal.....


I'm good for 23/24 June ?
 




____________
Motorcycles away of life
 
SLIP - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
That should be ok with me as well.  Should have the bike back by then.
 



 
EZI63 - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Can’t make that weekend going on that three day ride with Fang , have fun fellas
 




____________
Every body dies, but not everyone lives. SHIT runs downhill and PAYDAY is to far away
 
Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Display posts from previous:    

Post new topic  Reply to topic  Page 89 of 91
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90, 91  Next




 
Permissions List
You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot vote in polls
You cannot attach files
You cannot download files
You cannot post calendar events