Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in


Post new topic  Reply to topic 
Page 94 of 94
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94
Go to page   
 
Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ??
Author Message
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Nowhere really. Down to Farrows to check on progress with Marees bike. Waiting on powdercoating still. Should be finished next week. She's on the Trumpy for now. Then up the hill for the local loop. Down to the coast and north. Stop at Peregian Beach for a refreshing beverage then up to Noosa over to Cooroy for another drinky then home. Nice little run. Off to run some errands shortly so will take the bikes. Meeting Uncle Fester on tuesday for a lunch run.
 




____________
Youre a microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
designed and directed by his red right hand.
 
petebob - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Did a quick run down from Rockhampton to the sailing club at Yeppoon with the minister of finance and fun.  

Getting k's up on the new bike very slowly, just over 700k's  in just over a month. Did 1,600k's on my Road Glide on a week and a half when I got it.
 




____________
Current - 2019 117ci CVO Stree Glide
Gonski - 2018 114ci Fat Bob - 2016 FLTRUSE CVO Road Glide Ultra - 2014 FLHTK Ultra Limited - 2010 FLSTC Heritage Softail
 
Lord Viykor - View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Just finished a nice little loop daybora, mt mee ,Kilroy ,around Somerset dam over my glorious then home with Chromer and his friend Cari it was a very enjoyable morning, Chromer and me both got breathod as well at the bottom of mt mee had to be 20 coppers I recon   
 




____________
Every body dies, but not everyone lives. SHIT runs downhill and PAYDAY is to far away
 
Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Little run up the Northern way playing with the lumps and bumps....Then headed down the Southern way dping much the same...
Had a little bit to bite at the park behind the Historical Village....Then home.
 




____________
robos_cvo_2
Street Glide....CVO....Sex on Wheels.
 
Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Went for ride in the car quite a few times. Here to there  then hot s visit from Pedro & Anne, first visitors.
 Hope the new bike is all you expected Robo,
 




____________
Only The Good Die Young
So I Will Be Here For a While Yet.
getwellsteame_1398590160_876783 robo_trike
 
STEAMER - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Where did I ride this weekend...I'm on my way out the door in 30 mins...Bye
 




____________
pb020001_2

Silence is Golden....Duct tape is Silver
 
pizz - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Slotted a new clutch in the Heriglide on Satdee, had to put a new clutch bearing in as well.  Did a small local loop of 160klms on Satdee and again on Sundee to bed the clutch in, just need to do small adjustment now and she will be fine for the run down to Bendemeer next weekend.
 



 
EZI63 - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Satdee was first ride on the bike in 4 weeks so early start,  loop around the back of Wivenhoe Dam, back to Esk for brekkie then up to Hampton, across to Toowoomba, down to Murphys Creek, over to Gatton, across to Laidley and Rosewood, flicked across to Amberley and then meandered home.

Sunday was a relaxed run down to Ballina for brekkie with another forum member, ride along the coast to Lennox Heads and then back up the Highway for home.  Guestimate about 3 tanks for the weekend so feel like I am back in the rhythm again.
 



 
EZI63 - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Well not excactly weekend, But Today (Tuesday) Pedro took me out for lunch up to Woodgate Beach Hotel. Then home via Maryborough, only 260km, but at least out for a ride, bloody stinking hot. Was hard to leave pub to ride home.
 woodgate_beach_2
 woodgate_beach_3  woodgate_beach_4
 




____________
Only The Good Die Young
So I Will Be Here For a While Yet.
getwellsteame_1398590160_876783 robo_trike
 
Last edited by STEAMER on Yesterday at 18:11; edited 2 times in total 
STEAMER - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
EZI63 wrote: [View Post]
Satdee was first ride on the bike in 4 weeks so early start,  loop around the back of Wivenhoe Dam, back to Esk for brekkie then up to Hampton, across to Toowoomba, down to Murphys Creek, over to Gatton, across to Laidley and Rosewood, flicked across to Amberley and then meandered home.

Sunday was a relaxed run down to Ballina for brekkie with another forum member, ride along the coast to Lennox Heads and then back up the Highway for home.  Guestimate about 3 tanks for the weekend so feel like I am back in the rhythm again.


Ya Saturday was a decent loop, figure 8 ..
pity the countryside is looking so dry ..

Ya Sunday .. did you drop down through Boonah, Kyogle & across ?? {was over Casino couple of weeks ago .. some nice ride'n (& fuck'n road works) over that way ..

 




____________
A RIDERS GRIN skeleton_hand_1333762535_785808 If I'm vertical... It's time to RIDE. skeleton_handleft_1333762574_209111 see_hear_speak
My Gallery
 
Rxes - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
STEAMER wrote: [View Post]
Well not excactly weekend, But Today (Tuesday) Pedro took me out for lunch up to Woodgate Beach Hotel. Then home via Maryborough, only 260km, but at least out for a ride, bloody stinking hot. Was hard to leave pub to ride home.
 woodgate_beach_2
 woodgate_beach_3  woodgate_beach_4


Nice little squirt ..

& ..

thanks for the photos ..
a few more of ya's bikes would've been appreciated .. I like bikes more than sand & sky    

 




____________
A RIDERS GRIN skeleton_hand_1333762535_785808 If I'm vertical... It's time to RIDE. skeleton_handleft_1333762574_209111 see_hear_speak
My Gallery
 
Rxes - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Rxes wrote: [View Post]
STEAMER wrote: [View Post]
Well not excactly weekend, But Today (Tuesday) Pedro took me out for lunch up to Woodgate Beach Hotel. Then home via Maryborough, only 260km, but at least out for a ride, bloody stinking hot. Was hard to leave pub to ride home.
 woodgate_beach_2
 woodgate_beach_3  woodgate_beach_4


Nice little squirt ..

& ..

thanks for the photos ..
a few more of ya's bikes would've been appreciated .. I like bikes more than sand & sky    


Sorry Rx, we were to busy riding to stop take pics, Only way to keep cool in the heat. Until lunch time at Pub
 




____________
Only The Good Die Young
So I Will Be Here For a While Yet.
getwellsteame_1398590160_876783 robo_trike
 
STEAMER - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Rxes wrote: [View Post]
EZI63 wrote: [View Post]
Satdee was first ride on the bike in 4 weeks so early start,  loop around the back of Wivenhoe Dam, back to Esk for brekkie then up to Hampton, across to Toowoomba, down to Murphys Creek, over to Gatton, across to Laidley and Rosewood, flicked across to Amberley and then meandered home.

Sunday was a relaxed run down to Ballina for brekkie with another forum member, ride along the coast to Lennox Heads and then back up the Highway for home.  Guestimate about 3 tanks for the weekend so feel like I am back in the rhythm again.


Ya Saturday was a decent loop, figure 8 ..
pity the countryside is looking so dry ..

Ya Sunday .. did you drop down through Boonah, Kyogle & across ?? {was over Casino couple of weeks ago .. some nice ride'n (& fuck'n road works) over that way ..


No mate, enjoyed a cruisy highway run down and back with little traffic.  Just wanted to relax and cruise.
 



 
EZI63 - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Display posts from previous:    

Post new topic  Reply to topic  Page 94 of 94
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94




 
Permissions List
You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot vote in polls
You cannot attach files
You cannot download files
You cannot post calendar events