Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in


Post new topic  Reply to topic 
Page 87 of 93
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 91, 92, 93  Next
Go to page   
 
Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ??
Author Message
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Rxes wrote:  
chromer wrote:  
Rxes wrote:  
On ya Steamer .. where's the ??
{ya know what is said .. "No photo .. it didn't happen}   


On Facebook mate... heaps


Thanks mate .. having trouble with that site again .. but will check it out when sorted ..
 


Plenty pics on FB. Have tried posting them on the forum but cant. I also wore my HDOZ sloppy joe & T shirt on the helicoptor flight over Grand Canyon. Help yaself to transfer them over.
 




____________
Only The Good Die Young
So I Will Be Here For a While Yet.
getwellsteame_1398590160_876783 robo_trike
 
STEAMER - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Good to see you weren't at the Vagas concert.
 



 
ductor - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Wifey & I went for a ride to Ipswich this evening .. arrived back home about quarter past 12 tonight.
Bloody hell .. the amount of people     ..
We had tea at a Japanese place for our anniversary .. done some wandering around Kmart .. purchased a few things for #1 Son & Wife Christmas presents ..
Then we rode over to South Ripley to #1 Son & wife's place, it started to rain as we left there & did so all the way back to the Riverlink shopping complex, to purchase several more Christmas presents ..
Wifey purchased more than I was expecting .. I didn't take my expanding back rack bag .. so had to duct tape several item on to the rack after wrapping them in the plastic bags to try & prevent them from getting wet ..
It rained all the way from Ipswich until about 5-10 K's after Willow Bank, but the roads were wet until Aratula ..
Only a couple of dickheads moving over on me as I passed them [on double lane sections] but besides that it was a good ride ..

 




____________
A RIDERS GRIN skeleton_hand_1333762535_785808 If I'm vertical... It's time to RIDE. skeleton_handleft_1333762574_209111 see_hear_speak
My Gallery
 
Last edited by Rxes on Fri 22 Dec, 2017 02:14; edited 1 time in total 
Rxes - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
You did good mate.  Was a bit of surprise getting a little bit of rain last night and this morning.
Merry Xmas to you and yours.
 



 
EZI63 - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Had a nice relaxing 6hour ride up to Agnes yesterday for our Xmas year year break the ole super glide went well
 




____________
Every body dies, but not everyone lives. SHIT runs downhill and PAYDAY is to far away
 
Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
How long you up Agnes for Mr Sack....
 




____________
robos_cvo_2
Street Glide....CVO....Sex on Wheels.
 
Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Robo wrote: [View Post]
How long you up Agnes for Mr Sack....
were here till the 5th young Robo
 




____________
Every body dies, but not everyone lives. SHIT runs downhill and PAYDAY is to far away
 
Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Enjoyed a nice run via Boonah, up over Cunninghams Gap, across to Toowoomba, turned right at Hampton and down to Esk for brekkie. Slow run home with  a guest sitting two cars back but wasn't in a hurry anyway.  Real strange riding through Toowoomba  to Hampton as the fog was swirling up and over the mountain.
 



 
EZI63 - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
EZI63 wrote: [View Post]
Enjoyed a nice run via Boonah, up over Cunninghams Gap, across to Toowoomba, turned right at Hampton and down to Esk for brekkie. Slow run home with  a guest sitting two cars back but wasn't in a hurry anyway.  Real strange riding through Toowoomba  to Hampton as the fog was swirling up and over the mountain.
nice ride that one
 




____________
Every body dies, but not everyone lives. SHIT runs downhill and PAYDAY is to far away
 
Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Wont be going anywhere for a few more weeks, its silly season
on the roads down here at the moment, roads are full of knob
jockeys and hidden police cars that are on the prowl like mangy
dogs. My only escape to sanity is getting the WR426 going and
head into the bush for some fun on the dirt.

            
 



 
Bluey - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
This ride was about a week ago.....rode to Beechworth onto Yakandandah
 then toward Wodonga and turned off and rode part way around Lake Hume to Tallangatta...
Got something to eat at the takeaway and headed for the lake....
I spent a couple of hours lazing about on a bank near the water,it was about 32 c but the breeze coming off the water was great...I didn't want to leave..
Went home through Kiewa...Kergunyah...back through Yakandandah..Bechworth and home

 26173133_1481176525265169_5545582056666438112_o=

 26171090_1481182658597889_1568927643236351723_o=

 26170397_1481186718597483_1413413528663291460_o=
 




____________
pb020001_2

Silence is Golden....Duct tape is Silver
 
pizz - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Looks a nice lake man...
 




____________
robos_cvo_2
Street Glide....CVO....Sex on Wheels.
 
Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Did a run up to Cooroy yesterday to visit an older rello who has been a bit crook.  Tad warm going up at 7.00am but holy crap, stinking hot riding home around midday.  To top it off nicely, had to stop for roadworks on the way home, went up the side to the front and got told off by Mr Stop/Go about not staying in the line.  Told him it was f-----ing legal to move to the front in stopped traffic and also safer for me. Got told if I didn't shut up, he was going to take my rego and report me.  Tempted to drop back there today with a fairy wand to go with his princess outfit.  Still, was good to be out for a ride.
 



 
EZI63 - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
pizz wrote: [View Post]
This ride was about a week ago.....rode to Beechworth onto Yakandandah
 then toward Wodonga and turned off and rode part way around Lake Hume to Tallangatta...
Got something to eat at the takeaway and headed for the lake....
I spent a couple of hours lazing about on a bank near the water,it was about 32 c but the breeze coming off the water was great...I didn't want to leave..
Went home through Kiewa...Kergunyah...back through Yakandandah..Bechworth and home

 26173133_1481176525265169_5545582056666438112_o=

 26171090_1481182658597889_1568927643236351723_o=

 26170397_1481186718597483_1413413528663291460_o=



ya got the best riding roads in the country man ,,,
 



 
madv8bike - View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Saturdays ride was a couple of hundred K's round trip to Bermagui
via Tilba Pub, good ride but all highway, most tourists have gone home
now so the roads are once again quiet.

Sundays ride was to Braidwood, not far but a great ride up and down
the mountain if you like twisty turns going up and down a mountain, the
pub is also a good place for a decent meal and cold beer.
 



 
Bluey - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
EZI63 wrote: [View Post]
Did a run up to Cooroy yesterday to visit an older rello who has been a bit crook.  Tad warm going up at 7.00am but holy crap, stinking hot riding home around midday.  To top it off nicely, had to stop for roadworks on the way home, went up the side to the front and got told off by Mr Stop/Go about not staying in the line.  Told him it was f-----ing legal to move to the front in stopped traffic and also safer for me. Got told if I didn't shut up, he was going to take my rego and report me.  Tempted to drop back there today with a fairy wand to go with his princess outfit.  Still, was good to be out for a ride.


What a tool .. power of authority has gone to his head



 




____________
A RIDERS GRIN skeleton_hand_1333762535_785808 If I'm vertical... It's time to RIDE. skeleton_handleft_1333762574_209111 see_hear_speak
My Gallery
 
Rxes - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Rxes wrote: [View Post]
EZI63 wrote: [View Post]
Did a run up to Cooroy yesterday to visit an older rello who has been a bit crook.  Tad warm going up at 7.00am but holy crap, stinking hot riding home around midday.  To top it off nicely, had to stop for roadworks on the way home, went up the side to the front and got told off by Mr Stop/Go about not staying in the line.  Told him it was f-----ing legal to move to the front in stopped traffic and also safer for me. Got told if I didn't shut up, he was going to take my rego and report me.  Tempted to drop back there today with a fairy wand to go with his princess outfit.  Still, was good to be out for a ride.


What a tool .. power of authority has gone to his head




Should have told him to get fucked and mind his own business, they
have jack shit power to do anything and no copper would do anythng
on his behalf if you have not entered past that sign and even then they
still wont do anything but give a warning , got a mate that does it and
fuck they get good bucks for what they do but they do not have any type
of power other than holding a stop/go sign.
 



 
Bluey - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Mohawk and I left home late friday morning and headed through Sommerset to Esk, then up the Hampton road. Turned off half way and through Lake Perserverence to Crows Nest then in to Toowoomba. Met up with Chromer for a few beers and a lot of laughs. Saturday we headed back north and turned off and down the Lockyer Valley and Grantham to Gatton then down the Gatton-Clifton road to Clifton. Stopped there for rehydration in the Irish pub before carrying on to Warwick for lunch in the aircon, seein it was 40+deg. From there up to Killarney, Legume and the goat track to Woodenbong for the night. Sunday, down the even worse goat track called The Clarence Way to Mallanganee, on through Casino to Kyogle for lunch and the best $12.50 rump ever. Through Uki for a stop at the new Mt Warning pub then into Murwillumbah. Monday up to The Natural Bridge and National Park, across the border down into Nerang and GC Harley. Lunch at my brothers place in Brissy yhen back up the highway home. Had a great time despite a couple of really shit roads and temps around 40deg for 2 days. No big distances, about 1200km all up. Just cruising, with lots of beer stops. Only saw 1 copper the whole way!
 




____________
Youre a microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
designed and directed by his red right hand.
 
petebob - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Sounds like a good ride Pete....Good on yas.....
 




____________
robos_cvo_2
Street Glide....CVO....Sex on Wheels.
 
Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Where Did Ya Ride This Weekend ?? 
 
Good onya Pete nothin like a leisurely cruise with nice stops and sleep overs,saw you caught up with terry and also hear you and Maree are pretty good on the ole karaoke  
 




____________
Every body dies, but not everyone lives. SHIT runs downhill and PAYDAY is to far away
 
Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Display posts from previous:    

Post new topic  Reply to topic  Page 87 of 93
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 91, 92, 93  Next




 
Permissions List
You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot vote in polls
You cannot attach files
You cannot download files
You cannot post calendar events