Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

Another Saturday Night
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Another Saturday Night 

Another Saturday night an I ain't got  yadda yadda yadda....half pissed...been looking at new places ta live without screamin neighbors...

Finally found something that both Kay and I like,(happy woman...happy home), (and fuckin quiet...I hope) so now sell the Brunswick mansion   and move on...I am totally over the city environment and now looking down on the Mornington Peninsular, sorry lads, I'm a greeny in the sense that I love birds and animals...Sea, Bush and older people that have taken a few punches and come back to say fuck you all...and talkin around down there...i feel at home...if that makes sense.

Anyways...If I get enough for my place, who knows...tork about stress...fuck...j

Jacks - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Another Saturday Night 

Neibours can ruin things mate and it's a shame (maybe) that you have to move to get some peace.

als1200 - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Moved from the farm to a town, bad move, had neighbours, rentals both sides.
moved to acreage and idiot neighbours followed, lucky they are a distance away.
100 acres or more would be the go, plonk a house in the middle, have no one to look at.
next move will be big. or Winnebago and trailer with bike and disappear.

Col - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Good on ya Jacks, cannot wait for you to make the move, most of us on here love the sea and bush

so imagine the party's and bomb fires we will be able to have at your new place, not to mention the

naked camping down the back, we are going to love this new place, oh almost forgot we will be

quiet.  

Mickle - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Done the move to a rural village (1997) .. no neighbours .. closest was a couple of hundred metres away .. 60 odd year old bloke & his son south of us, west was a retired couple that was in the proses of having their home constructed for them. All up in the village there were about 30 homes, an infant/primary school, town hall & a pub, with about another 40 homes within the district. But now there is over a 130 new houses just in the township, neighbours all around now ..      

with the bullshit that comes with them.     

A MARYVALE man accused of slashing two teens with a samurai sword has claimed he acted in self defence.

Link

I know Dave & the young pair, brother & sister .. bloody no hoper's, thieve n disrespectful shits.

Rxes - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Mickle wrote: [View Post]
Good on ya Jacks, cannot wait for you to make the move, most of us on here love the sea and bush

so imagine the party's and bomb fires we will be able to have at your new place, not to mention the

naked camping down the back, we are going to love this new place, oh almost forgot we will be

quiet.  

+1......   

4 out of 3 people struggle with math....

Kiwi - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Mickle wrote: [View Post]

quiet.  

Naked camping???? the place I'm looking at has a Yoga room down the back with mirrors on the wall...that should cure ya aspirations on the nude bit...   

as fer me ol' matey...I like ta look (at sheilas only) not be looked at but the  Barby's sound like a good idea...long way to go yet.

Headache this mornin...a bottle of white didn't help ....need a beer now     

Jacks - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

just sold 25 acres on the mid north coast of nsw,it was 26 k inland,it had the headwater of the upper myall river running through it,i was wanting to put a house on it but was financially busted,i did have a 42 ft bus on it
The neighbours each side were great.
Living back in the city again,the traffic etc give me the shits,the neighbours aren't bad,fairly quite.
Used to live in the NE Victoria,neighbours one side of me were maggots,i ended up doing the cops job,only to be told i was the one who was going to be charged if i continued,
part way through my divorce i got the hell out of there.
Hope it works out for you Jacks..go hard mate and do it..

pizz - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

pizz wrote: [View Post]
just sold 25 acres on the mid north coast of nsw,it was 26 k inland,it had the headwater of the upper myall river running through it,i was wanting to put a house on it but was financially busted,i did have a 42 ft bus on it
Living back in the city again,the traffic etc give me the shits,the neighbours aren't bad,fairly quite.
Used to live in the NE Victoria,neighbours one side of me were maggots,i ended up doing the cops job,only to be told i was the one who was going to be charged if i continued,

So it's finally gone Pizz. That's good news. Now to make up ya mind where ya heading next.

STEAMER - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

ozkiwicol wrote: [View Post]
Moved from the farm to a town, bad move, had neighbours, rentals both sides.
moved to acreage and idiot neighbours followed, lucky they are a distance away.
100 acres or more would be the go, plonk a house in the middle, have no one to look at.
next move will be big. or Winnebago and trailer with bike and disappear.

Don't you go anywhere Col, until I get there to try ya Food. I hear it's Top Grade.

STEAMER - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

STEAMER wrote: [View Post]
pizz wrote: [View Post]

So it's finally gone Pizz. That's good news. Now to make up ya mind where ya heading next.

Sold it two weeks ago Steamer,still doing the paperwork.....
Some days i'm in favour of getting a Winnebago and trailer  myself.
I don't know where the next move will be yet

pizz - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Haven't been a town dweller for over 25 yrs.

Put it this way , It's like a bad ex. Can't ,won't , never will go back.
Hard to find a balance though even out of town on small acres...
Been here in this house near bello for 15 yrs on a rent.6yrs prior on a rent..
Will not move into the house in town that I built/own ,just on principle.  ..
Gillard stand living in town.
Cant afford to build and live where me and mine need to be.

FTW - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Permissions List