Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

Hey Unca Fester
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Hey Unca Fester 

Shouldn't you be working  

Frothychop - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Hey Unca Fester 

Yeah mate.. Wish I wasn't though. Weather looks too nice to be indoors. Heading to Maroochy cinemas tonight to watch that slavery movie ( if Jane gets around to checking out session times ) .

Uncle Fester - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Work ... this needs clarification Uncle      

cruza - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

0745 ... Open door to shop
0747 ... Sit on shitter. Do 2x chunky shits because of the Metamucil I've been having the previous night. Whilst doing that, was reading Pharmacy journals and LTR magazine from 2011.
0759 ... Open safe. Prepare Methadone for client.
0802 ... Pack medicines for client.
0820 ... Watching customers standing at my door watching me work, thinking why the fuck doesn't this dickhead open the door. At the same time, I'm watching them thinking " we open at 8030. Why the fuck are you standing at my door watching me set up shop when there is a comfy chair next door at the café that you can sit on." Open safe and set up tills.
0825 ... Getting pissed off with people looking at their watch and looking at me, so I open the doors.
0827 ... Methadone client tells me he has a bus to catch ( another bullshit story ) Puts me under pressure.
0828 ... Staff arrive for 0830 kick off.
0830 ... Looking outside thinking to myself why the fuck couldn't the weather have been like this on Sunday or Monday.
0930 ... Jump on forum. Reply to Frothy's comment. Read other posts. Sniff my right hand   Back to work till 1200. Jump on forum. Type response to Cruza's comment.

Back to topPage bottom

drink_02

Back to topPage bottom

Uncle Fester wrote: [View Post]
0745 ... Open door to shop
0747 ... Sit on shitter. Do 2x chunky shits because of the Metamucil I've been having the previous night. Whilst doing that, was reading Pharmacy journals and LTR magazine from 2011.
0759 ... Open safe. Prepare Methadone for client.
0802 ... Pack medicines for client.
0820 ... Watching customers standing at my door watching me work, thinking why the fuck doesn't this dickhead open the door. At the same time, I'm watching them thinking " we open at 8030. Why the fuck are you standing at my door watching me set up shop when there is a comfy chair next door at the café that you can sit on." Open safe and set up tills.
0825 ... Getting pissed off with people looking at their watch and looking at me, so I open the doors.
0827 ... Methadone client tells me he has a bus to catch ( another bullshit story ) Puts me under pressure.
0828 ... Staff arrive for 0830 kick off.
0830 ... Looking outside thinking to myself why the fuck couldn't the weather have been like this on Sunday or Monday.
0930 ... Jump on forum. Reply to Frothy's comment. Read other posts. Sniff my right hand   Back to work till 1200. Jump on forum. Type response to Cruza's comment.

That's bad. Should of drank his methadone and when he whinged rubbed your finger under his nose.

Gidgee - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

So still a bit of Cruza aroma hanging around lol  

Frothychop - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Starting to disappear, or it might be that I'm getting used to the smell.  

Back to topPage bottom

Sick puppies the pair off you

Back to topPage bottom

0930 ... Jump on forum. Reply to Frothy's comment. Read other posts. Sniff my right hand  Back to work till 1200. Jump on forum. Type response to Cruza's comment.

Uncle I have to ask, did you sniff your right hand because you had a sly scratch of the ring
and then had a quick sniff to see if how much it smelt .....     ....... some people
do that you know I have seen them do it because I am observant ......     .........they
stick there hand down have a quick scratch and the bingo sniff, sniff ...........      ....... but
for some reason when they have a nut scratch they never have a sniff, funny that .

Bluey - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

mmmm,   Thatz just delayed my bowl of Nutri Grain a half hour

Robbery65 - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Permissions List