Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

AQIS Government Department Or RIP OFF????
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post AQIS Government Department Or RIP OFF???? 

Good evening boys and girls...On the 6th, I received notification from the shippers that my Vrod needed steam cleaning when landed, it was to be sent to a Sunshine address (10k) on a steel tray truck, by officer mr mohamid hasan, costing me AU$205.00...yep, it upset me, as I spent US$80.00 to have the bike hand washed ALL over 10 minuites prior to dropping it at Mainframe (the shippers) in Compton LA....annoyed but wtf ya cant argue with the pricks or "it's a slow boat to China"....So yeah, paid the robbing pricks and got on with life...

Anyway today I popped in ta see the bike an see how things were proceeding (no knocks or scratches...bewdy) an ran my finger under the guards....dirt...fuckin dirt the rotten shits, but how can there be dirt under the guards when it's just been fucking steam cleaned???? especially when that's exactly where spiders etc. would bloodywell hide!!!!!!

We are being screwed, and screwed by our rotten stinking government departments at every point of contact...What's happening to Australia?

Jacks - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: AQIS Government Department Or RIP OFF???? 

Dunno whether I'd be happy they hadnt cleaned it to within an inch of her life or pissed off they ripped me off....

We have become part of the new world order mate

http://waharleyriders.myfreeforum.org/index.php http://harleynswriders.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Lynchy - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Now that's worth bitch'n about .. take photos & AFTER ya get ya bike, lodge a formal written complaint.
Just another mob that charges you for something that "has to be done" but they don't care that they are incapable of doing their job properly .. as long as you pay.   

Rxes - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

I found the same but mine was rubber when I brought it to the attention of the certifiers their reasoning was it was from the states but I was charged  a cleaning fee .Mine personaly is when they have to change the tyres anyway a burnout might be happening

Back to topPage bottom

Fucking rip off bastards. Sounds also like the wshers in the US did a shit job as well.

Hound_Dog - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Hey Lynchy...ya got a point mate :wink:...at least I know the bearings are not flushed out...there's always a positive if ya look hard enough...anything to get the bike,,,then I'll do what I like an fuck em...and no Hound dog...I stood by and watched them go over every inch top and bottom...took almost an hour, thats why they charged like wounded bloody bulls...and beleive me when it comes to my bike....I'm a pedantic prick...rather do it myself and even then I get pissed when I've missed a spot
anyway...just waiting for the compliance sticker and should have her by the end of next week, hopefully get it rego'd/pipes n tuner fitted to take up to Yak. on the 31st...I will fit the pipes, but tuning may be a hitch

Jacks - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Permissions List