Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Did you have to do it.
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Did you have to do it. 

ok so the Jacks are on ya   lights going the full noise .  they might not have ya licence plate and let say your doing $1.80 so if you stop your licence is gone.. if you do a runner you might get the same out come. if they catch you

but if you get away your licence is saved  and you made it, hide the bike in the shed for a few weeks and you won't carry on like that again for a while..

So the question is have any of you had to make this decision.. i don't want to know if you went it just whether the decision had to be made.   

Walker - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Did You Have To Do It. 

Hypothetically, at one time or another it might of been wise to follow the above course of action, of course events such as these become ingrained on ones psyche, and one might find it favourable to only run brake lights on rear brake, just so when your hiding in a driveway and they go speeding past at full noise they dont see your brake light shining as you wait for opportunity to scoot back the other way......hypothetically if you know you can make the next turn off before the cop bike in the upcoming town comes to the pursuing officers call for an intercept...sometimes, just sometimes it might be nessacary to make such a decision. I guess.

Cromag - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Did you have to do it. 

Yep......Made that wrong decision years ago ol mate.....When I was a youngun on me Learners and a unregestered trail bike.....On me tail lights and siren in an ol XB Falcon....Stop or run....I ran. 140kph...On me tail...Got to crossroads just outside of Mt Morgan....Hit the right blinker and locked her up and flicked it left.....Hehehehe.....Didn't work....But up that road was a dirt track over the back of the range.....Lost the pricks....Until I got home. The bastards new who I was.....   

Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Dont think i would do it these days but when i was young all the time, was just part of the fun.

MotorHead - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Out of 28 bikes ive owned none were ever quick enough to out run the cops, i tried though  

Back to topPage bottom

done it many times ova the yrs but never in daylite or before 3am always when hardly anyone on road but in sayin that i was a bit of a cheeky bugga use to ride down the m1 between beenleigh an coomera or the strawberry farm an see where the radars were then go home take plate off an would only have jacket on (no colours) n go play they be sittin in middle the m1 with the gun out id go threw at ova 280kph plus lol an they just drop gun an never tried to catch me head home the back way an then out to play another nite mondays were best noone on m1 after 1am ..they knew it was me but could never catch me mmmmmm silly really but the things we do for fun vary from person to person ..once on the twin turbod fxr i was clocked at 290kph an bit ova couldve run but had lisa on back so pulled ova an took the wrap 2 yrs loss an 2500 fines mmmm ouch lol    

Back to topPage bottom

Not now Walker as here in WA we now have laws in place that means 6 month minimum and a $5k fine if you don't stop or up to 10yrs if you drive recklessly trying to get away.

Still there will be some who just do it for the hell of it.

Skoota - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

OK.....Did you take the tractor out for a run this morning man.......Here's the plan man. Tell the Bulls when they track you down man.....The evil in law went joy riding while you was over visiting Robo......

Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Yes have made that decision in the past, probably 3 or maybe 4 times but not for more than 20 something years. Worked every time for me, must admit it was pretty funny with the cops in a HZ Holden (202, 6 cyl) and me on a Z650 Kwaka heading up a fairly steep 2 to 3 km hill south of Hobart, by the time they got to the top I was long gone and half way home. Wouldn't even consider doing it now, their cars are way too fast and my bike is far too slow, funnily enough I like it that way.....

chrise1961 - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

dONE IT TWICE IN MY LIFE.  oNCE I GOT AWAY WITH IT.  nEXT TIME.  6 MONTHS LOSS OF LEARNERS LICENCE AND A FINE.

Back to topPage bottom

Always copped it sweet

http://waharleyriders.myfreeforum.org/index.php http://harleynswriders.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Lynchy - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

yep, just a week or so ago on the way to a meeting for work, fuggers lights come on, thought shit!! then gunned it, they had to go about another 150-200 mtrs until they could turn around, where i was goin was at the next roundabout, cane on both sides, so hard for them to see ya, then just stuck to speed limit to keep the noise down. s

Back to topPage bottom

OLDSKOOLCUSTOMS wrote:  
done it many times ova the yrs but never in daylite or before 3am always when hardly anyone on road but in sayin that i was a bit of a cheeky bugga use to ride down the m1 between beenleigh an coomera or the strawberry farm an see where the radars were then go home take plate off an would only have jacket on (no colours) n go play they be sittin in middle the m1 with the gun out id go threw at ova 280kph plus lol an they just drop gun an never tried to catch me head home the back way an then out to play another nite mondays were best noone on m1 after 1am ..they knew it was me but could never catch me mmmmmm silly really but the things we do for fun vary from person to person ..once on the twin turbod fxr i was clocked at 290kph an bit ova couldve run but had lisa on back so pulled ova an took the wrap 2 yrs loss an 2500 fines mmmm ouch lol    
fuck yeah! classic! bar the fines  

Back to topPage bottom

knew a cop in beenleigh area wont say exactly where but we had some fun one nite me on the nitros bandit an him in the dunnydore pretty red one with race stripes n checkers an i lost him after 240kph down low left him for dead so unless ya runnin a big jappa ya wont shake em since i not been ridein have had an lost a few brothers to chases yrs ago you could get away with it if ya had no icense but now not a hope really they have radars pigs in space gps setups n powerfull cameras that can pik a plate a long way off ..i know you fellas an ladies would do it but any one lookin in here havein a few race an chicken with the cops thoughts my advice is unless ya wanna be dead or cripple it aint worth it ..have a look wat i did to my heart in 03 wrong place wrong time an from fit as to havin half a workin heart thats kept alive by a machine .im not sorry for wat i done that night but in the next life bein the fastest kid on the blok will stay on the black dyno like walker

from a nice age of 19 i was lucky enough to drive fuellers at castlereagh an have ridden some fuckin fast bikes have had cars that do 9sec an bikes that on the salt would make most say getttttttttt fuckedddddddddddd lol ive enjoyed goin way fast but besides the money cost there is a health cost next life ill have dragbikes fuellers i hope an just keep some classics for the rides ..ohhh yea will still be in the same club too best thing besides my sons ive ever acheived  

Back to topPage bottom

corker wrote:  
OLDSKOOLCUSTOMS wrote:  
fuck yeah! classic! bar the fines  

one day mate if ya leave ya bike awhile you too could get up ova the 2ookph mark lol
if ya want to see some the wild ones have look in BIKES I BUILT N OWNED i think in the readers or something threads section ect oopx

Back to topPage bottom

Hey Ron..I posted the box this afternoon.
CHEERS

Back to topPage bottom

Back in the 70's/80's in rural Darwin area there was the infamous "Crasha Crowley"....
He was a bike cop to begin with..and a Canadian Mounty in some past life... He always got his man!!
He wrote off several solo1's,, 750/4's, chasing us kids on dirt bikes, but this ol koot would never give up!! He once chased us from Humpty Doo all the way thru scrub trax to the 13 mile moto-X track [now the town/suburb of Palmerston].. feelin satisfied we had lost him, we started doing laps of the Moto-X track.. Im followin a mate into the last turn before the home straight and fuck me Crasha came screaming around the outside, down the straight, passes me with a wag of his finger, takes the first jump at the end of the straight, comes along side of my mate and kicked his handlebars and sent him leg over tit, breakin his collar bone in the prang... all on 750/4!!
Not long after that he was put in 4wd, and snuck up behind me 1 day as

Robbery65 - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

I was cruising over a mates joint... He just hung a riot shotty out the window and screamed like a demon... I just about fell off the bike in fear,, hahahah....

He rides a desk last I heard,, ended up writing off a few pursuit cars ttoo , lol

Robbery65 - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Fuckenell!!! Mad Gillard!!!

http://waharleyriders.myfreeforum.org/index.php http://harleynswriders.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Last edited by Lynchy on Fri 28 Dec, 2012 17:52; edited 1 time in total 
Lynchy - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Tamborine / Oxenford Rd  + Daily Commute + R1 + Lotsa Bends + Remote Garage door .......

Nup .... dunno what yer talkin about !  

" Man who jibbers about how fast and far he goes most likely has tiny dick "

Davo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions List