Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 5
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Dear Doctor Robo
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Dear Doctor Robo 

Dear Doc Robo .... i have an ingrown hair on me left testy ....what should i do ??

Also , what is an average Morton length ??

Signed

C & C  ( concerned and confused )

" Man who jibbers about how fast and far he goes most likely has tiny dick "

Davo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Dear Doctor Robo 

Davo wrote:  
Dear Doc Robo .... i have an ingrown hair on me left testy ....what should i do ??

Also , what is an average Morton length ??

Signed

C & C  ( concerned and confused )

Well what a hell of a good idea of a Thread......I did suggest the same over at Kuntchops place but was rejected...........Boring piece of dadies waste he is........His ol man should have thrown that load on the sheets.....Never mind. To the patient.

Well Davo me ol cock....Ingrown hairs on ya aggotts is a painfull little fucker to have. What causes these little fuckers could be a couple of reasons.

Too much oil in the hair follicles can cause ingrown hairs. Make sure you clean your aggotts and other affected areas often to remove excess oil.
 Lack of skin moisture can cause ingrown hairs to develop. Try drinking plenty of water to improve your skin moisture. So me ol mate.....To put it bluntly....Either ya aggotts are oily fuckers.....from not bathing properly and failing to put creaes in ya strides.
Or....Ya aggotts are as dry as a bone. From to much sex.... ...In your case ol cock. It wouldn't be the later.....
So what ya need to do champ.....Change ya friggen undies more often.....Say daily would be good.....Get a good face washer.....(WIFES),.....Lather it up with Johnson Baby soap. And scrub the oil away from that nut sack.....Condition should improve......Remember to put wifeys face washer back to were she had it....
No to get rid of the fucker......Sit on bathroom floor legs apart bent up at the knees so ya can see ya bum hole.....Cup aggotts with left hand, if your a righty. Right if your a lefty.....Get yaself a good qaulity pai of tweezers....fine that lttle frig. And give the bastard a good pull..Then squeeze the area to drain the puss and shit.....Once again. Wipe up blood and gunk with before said face washer......

Now how big is the average Morton. I don't know......But mines a fucking beauty. Should reach from ya wrist to ya elbow when cranky....

Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Dear Doc Robo,

I got itchy Hemmi's

Signed
C.B. (Cauliflower Butthole)

evolve_1395233592_650013
-~- member: 109 -~- HERE'S MY GALLERY

. road_king_banner
. . .
EX-OWNER OF: 1997 Road King Classic- True Duals, Nostalgia Windshield, Early ElectraGlide Western Bars, Custom Paint Job, 2012 Air in the Tyres

-KEN- - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Dear Doc Robo

why is the difference between a hematoma and your mellon

yours faithfully

zag dilligaf

dilligaf - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Why thanks Doc Robo ... as therapy for my prickly ballbag , i have fleeced the livin shit outta a coupla  public servants this afternoon and am feeling much better .

Davo  

" Man who jibbers about how fast and far he goes most likely has tiny dick "

Davo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Dragon Man wrote:  
Dear Doc Robo,

I got itchy Hemmi's

Signed
C.B. (Cauliflower Butthole)

Well Dm ol mate.....So ya roides have become all itchy. Well let me tell ya ol cock.
Hemroids have long been the butt (no pun intended!) of stand up comedians and the occasional Simpson’s episode. Pain and discomfort is no laughing matter. One out of Five bikers will develop hemroids at some point in their life – some mild, some requiring extensive surgery. Chances are good at least one of your close Biker mates is a sufferer. You are NOT alone. If you feel an itch or burning pain in your arse threckle, don’t be embarrassed to see your Private quack. Personal, although I feel sorry for ya inflamed arse. I don't wish to treat ya muckhole of it's little Hemroids ..
My suggested means of treatment...is by destroying the hemorrhoid .I would place iron pokers onto an open fire until they glowed white hot, then scorch the hemorrhoid until it completely burned away. It is a crude way of removing an enlarged vein, but has its benefits over using crude blunt scalpels. Heat will vaporize any local bacteria, helping to prevent post surgical infection. The scorching effect would also cauterize and clot surround blood vessels and the hemorrhoid itself, sealing the wound tightly shut.
So may I suggest......Go and by a good fucking seat for the King....A Air Hawke seat. You'll be needing both of the bastards for the up comming weeks ahead.....

Back to topPage bottom

dilligaf wrote:  
Dear Doc Robo

yours faithfully

zag dilligaf

QUite a simple answer to that my poor badly bruised arsehole buddy.....You Hematoma butt checks is from your lover slaming to hard and vigerous with his pelvis. Maybe get him to steady up a bit and the bruising may go away. Or.....Tie a pillow to you butt to absorb the impact.
Now my slightly retarded patient......The difference between my melon and you bruised arse is the amount of cocks that have slamed into them.....Your arse 100...My melon. 0....Have a nice day and please.....Arses are for shitting sitting and looking good in finely creased jeans....
Not for love making.   

Back to topPage bottom

Davo wrote:  
Why thanks Doc Robo ... as therapy for my prickly ballbag , i have fleeced the livin shit outta a coupla  public servants this afternoon and am feeling much better .

Davo  

Hope they weren't friggen Unionist....

Back to topPage bottom

Thanks Doc Robo.
I'm heading off to the Hardware to buy a Fire Poker so I can heat it and stick it up my butt.

But it feels soooo good to give the old Roids a good scratch  

Thanks,
Itchy Butt

evolve_1395233592_650013
-~- member: 109 -~- HERE'S MY GALLERY

. road_king_banner
. . .
EX-OWNER OF: 1997 Road King Classic- True Duals, Nostalgia Windshield, Early ElectraGlide Western Bars, Custom Paint Job, 2012 Air in the Tyres

-KEN- - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Dragon Man wrote:  
Thanks Doc Robo.
I'm heading off to the Hardware to buy a Fire Poker so I can heat it and stick it up my butt.

But it feels soooo good to give the old Roids a good scratch  

Thanks,
Itchy Butt

Look...that's Ol medication partner.....Gt ya self one of them electric soldering irons... Then plug ya threacke up with KFC stuffing to heal.

Back to topPage bottom

robo wrote:  
dilligaf wrote:  
Dear Doc Robo

yours faithfully

zag dilligaf

QUite a simple answer to that my poor badly bruised arsehole buddy.....You Hematoma butt checks is from your lover slaming to hard and vigerous with his pelvis. Maybe get him to steady up a bit and the bruising may go away. Or.....Tie a pillow to you butt to absorb the impact.
Now my slightly retarded patient......The difference between my melon and you bruised arse is the amount of cocks that have slamed into them.....Your arse 100...My melon. 0....Have a nice day and please.....Arses are for shitting sitting and looking good in finely creased jeans....
Not for love making.   

i dont think there is anything i can come back with that

dilligaf - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Faaark....thats funny.....

Jacks - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Dear Dr Robo,

I recently got a tattoo on my dick, now when I piss it comes out like a sprinkler. What can I do?

Signed, Water Waster.

Lynchy - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Lynchy wrote:  
Dear Dr Robo,

I recently got a tattoo on my dick, now when I piss it comes out like a sprinkler. What can I do?

Signed, Water Waster.

I had the same issue when I got ''QUENSLANDER BORN AND BRED,, QUEENSLAND UNTILL I"AM DEAD''...On the underside..... ...I have a 12inch ruler to the exact measurment...Ok...11inch. I lost an inch in me forskin I was pissing like a 12inch soaker hose for abit.....But enuff of me morton and back to your....... problem.
What I suggest ol cock. Drink heaps and heaps of Cores Leak...there some friggen good products out there.
K-seal Kseal Head Gasket Radiator Core Plug Stop Leak
$12.20 - eBay.com.au
Get great deals on eBay
Just to mention one.......And the goods ol mate......When that shit ceals up them leaks it will leave ya morton as hard as a fucking rock....
Shit......I nearly forgot me ol granny remedy......Get yaself a good handfull of KFC stuffing. Rub that shit all over the ol morton.....Let stand for an hour to set....No more dribbles ...
Oh...and in future.....Put creases in ya friggen jeans......Ya may piss like a fucking second hand firemans hose......But you'll look fucking doing it.
Have I nice day.

Back to topPage bottom

Cool! Thankyou Dr Robo!!!

Back to topPage bottom

hey doc how do i stop my g/f breathe smelling like shit after we have a fuck ???

Back to topPage bottom

Dear Doc ,
I have a problem , well not mine its actually on behalf of a mate of mine.....    ......you see the problem my mate has is this .........    .......my mate has all these big warts growing all over his morton ......    .....and his wife has assured him that they are ok and he should leave them alone and they will slowly go away  .......    .......now my mate is a bit worried about these things growing all over his morton and I suspect that his wife may not be telling him the truth about them for some unknown reason ..........     ......... so doc what should he tell his wife in regards to these warts and how should he get rid of them .........      ........

P.S. He tried to get rid of them with a quick jab with the cattle prod but that didn't work .......     ........

Bluey - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

i had that prob bluey ended up bein i still had the knobby con dom on so i fixed it by turnin it inside out so i got the pleasure side of the root  

Back to topPage bottom

OLDSKOOLCUSTOMS wrote:  
hey doc how do i stop my g/f breathe smelling like shit after we have a fuck ???

I aint no Doc, but try givin' her mint leaves after you done her bum then she sucked you off. MINT LEAF TIME! then having a root is like brushing your teeth mate.

signed Hippy Steve

http://waharleyriders.myfreeforum.org/index.php http://harleynswriders.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Back to topPage bottom

Thanks for that mint leaf scope Dr Robo...you're the best...     

Back to topPage bottom

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions List