Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

?
Reply with quote   Download Post  
WTF....

SHOCK JOCKS

Forums > General Forums > Off Topic
Subject: Forum shock jocks

Me thinks that the legacy of Alan Jones and John Laws is rearing its ugly head on this forum, [ a lot ] seems lots of cash for comment, comments, whether in the form of self comment or on behalf of resellers is flourishing.

Dont see any difference between political spin and thread post comments particulary those that slyly promote themselves whilst making soft critical comment about other service/resellers. Like to see right of reply and disclosure be the absolute on this here forum

Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: ? 

Not sure what that is all about , maybe upset about people using the forum for the sole purpose of promoting a cause
without any other type of input into the forum , it happens on this forum as well no input at all then a post to promote
a cause that makes them money and give the forum nothing in return , it pisses me off but nothing you can do about
it , only try and push it off the main page so it is a less visible promotion .

Bluey - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Who gives a fuck ?

" Man who jibbers about how fast and far he goes most likely has tiny dick "

Davo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

And while ya over in the land of fuckchops. Did ya happen to note some of their threads are the same as ours. Stepping our ideas. Good to know they come here seeking entertainment

Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Well there ya go...fucked if I know or care wots goin on.

JUST BE NICE!!

Back to topPage bottom

robo wrote:  
And while ya over in the land of fuckchops. Did ya happen to note some of their threads are the same as ours. Stepping our ideas. Good to know they come here seeking entertainment

I went for a surf and saw there was a lot of topics were being shoved in.

It goes to show there a a few checking us out...good to see the more the merrier I say.

The header is a classic though.....I wonder where Kum got that from....   

Back to topPage bottom

Bluey wrote:  
Not sure what that is all about , maybe upset about people using the forum for the sole purpose of promoting a cause
without any other type of input into the forum , it happens on this forum as well no input at all then a post to promote
a cause that makes them money and give the forum nothing in return , it pisses me off but nothing you can do about
it , only try and push it off the main page so it is a less visible promotion .

Sorry all me just having a whinge , ill get back into my cage now

Back to topPage bottom

Of course there are similar topics here and there, but why are you promoting the other forum.

Members here that are still members there start the same topic on both forums, who fucking cares.

NO FREE RIDES

Harley Forum Australia, HDOZ.ORG.AU

http://harleynswriders.myfreeforum.org/index.php

RED - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

So, if the topic don't interest ya, go to the next.

ductor - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

RED wrote:  
Of course there are similar topics here and there, but why are you promoting the other forum.

Members here that are still members there start the same topic on both forums, who fucking cares.

Actually Red......I followed the Link from this Thread there.....Had a bit of a cruise around while I was there.....Noticed one of the Mods from there has started a few Threads over there that was the same here or simular.....That Mod is not a member here. Maybe he didn't get the ideas from here. But rather came up with the idea himself.....But, do I care if he got them from here......Nope. I take that as a compliment.        
I dare someone to open a ''Get Fucked Friday Thread'' over there....     
Nah, really. Couldn't give to fucks what happens over there meself.

Back to topPage bottom

who needs sortin out huh ?????

Back to topPage bottom

robo wrote:  
RED wrote:  

Actually Red......I followed the Link from this Thread there.....Had a bit of a cruise around while I was there.....Noticed one of the Mods from there has started a few Threads over there that was the same here or simular.....That Mod is not a member here. Maybe he didn't get the ideas from here. But rather came up with the idea himself.....But, do I care if he got them from here......Nope. I take that as a compliment.        

To quote that angry bird mR dicko yelling on here in upper case......deep breath,.........................here goes.........................

+1 .............wHO GIVES TWO FUCKEN HOOTS

Edit...would be nice if he purged his user base numbers so it shows a true indication of forum membership

Silence is Golden....Duct tape is Silver

Last edited by pizz on Sun 11 Nov, 2012 08:42; edited 2 times in total 
pizz - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

pizz wrote:  
robo wrote:  
RED wrote:  

To quote that angry bird mR dicko yelling on here in upper case......deep breath,.........................here goes.........................

Edit...would be nice if he purged his user base numbers so it shows a true indication of forum membership

HOOT........That's one HOOT because that's all I care. I only give one small HOOT at level crossings also.....I figure if ya can't see me fucking 10,000 ton toot toot comming. Ya not going to hear me second HOOT. HOOTs ain't cheap. So I save me HOOTS for chicks that flash their titties out when traveling besides us on the Highway....They get three HOOTS.....Like HOOT HOOT HOOT. Then I go back to sleep.

Back to topPage bottom

robo wrote:  
pizz wrote:  
robo wrote:  
[quote user="RED" post="67566"]Of course there are similar topics here and there, but why are you promoting the other forum.

Members here that are still members there start the same topic on both forums, who fucking cares.[/quote]

HOOT........That's one HOOT because that's all I care. I only give one small HOOT at level crossings also.....I figure if ya can't see me fucking 10,000 ton toot toot comming. Ya not going to hear me second HOOT. HOOTs ain't cheap. So I save me HOOTS for chicks that flash their titties out when traveling besides us on the Highway....They get three HOOTS.....Like HOOT HOOT HOOT. Then I go back to sleep.

i see what you saying ...that would be a hOOt  

Back to topPage bottom

pizz wrote:  
robo wrote:  
pizz wrote:  
[quote user="robo" post="67693"][quote user="RED" post="67566"]Of course there are similar topics here and there, but why are you promoting the other forum.

Members here that are still members there start the same topic on both forums, who fucking cares.[/quote]

Nah, really. Couldn't give to fucks what happens over there meself.[/quote]

i see what you saying ...that would be a hOOt  

How fast would you be Hooting along when all this Hooting goes on

Back to topPage bottom

3 hoots for 2 hooters ... your a generous man Robbo  

MotorHead - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

If I could get a big enough horn like you obviously have Robo, I'd give the 2 hooter carriers all the toots I could possibly give. I guess those big big hooters would recieved more toots than one with small hooters.
It would be a hoot to give a toot  to all those hooters you see.           

bargara_1 avitar_titties
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand

2010 FATBOY, Vance & Hines 2 into 1 Big Radius, Screamin Eagle Super Tuner Pro, Screamin Eagle Heavy Breather, 2" Burleigh Roller Bars with a 10" Rise, Braided Cables, Combination Speedo & Tacho, Progressive RAP & with dreams of more to come

pedro - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

an after a day of giving a hoot an all those hooters...we could rock up to Hooterville and have a hoot'n'nanny to boot

Back to topPage bottom

This thread seems to be hooting along just fine with no one giving a hoot which direction it takes .

Back to topPage bottom

Fuck it...........

I,ll give ya 1 little hoot only...

Back to topPage bottom

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Permissions List