Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Dont Be Sad About Angel..
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Dont Be Sad About Angel.. 

Cos you still have me..    

and look my foot is much better ....see........

i have to assume i have been modded cos the picture has gone...  

Last edited by Guest on Tue 02 Oct, 2012 23:28; edited 3 times in total 

Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Dont Be Sad About Angel.. 

Funny stuff!  
Are they a pair of 'Stubbies' shorts? They were shockers for that kinda thing.

Shopping? Here's a guide to identify Aussie products:

AUSBUY

http://ausbuy.com.au/buy-the-guide.html?&no_cache=1

I know it's loud... it's a Harley... just as nature intended.

isaac - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Huh....I go away for a couple of days and miss out on all the action.

What happened to Angel..?

Back to topPage bottom

I dont know why but feel abit sad when any of our members leave...Our pub's not for everyone I spose

http://waharleyriders.myfreeforum.org/index.php http://harleynswriders.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Lynchy - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

I SAID DONT BE SAD  

Back to topPage bottom

OK

http://waharleyriders.myfreeforum.org/index.php http://harleynswriders.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Back to topPage bottom

Lone Rider wrote:  
Huh....I go away for a couple of days and miss out on all the action.

What happened to Angel..?

I think she missed ya posting for 24hours Trev......   

Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

I'm a bit confused, what the fuck happened?

Rab - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Nothing Rab......She just moved on.
People come and go like the ol house.

Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

i think by the wording in her post about stupid question she was feeling a bit lost and alone and wasn't getting what she wanted from here ...or chucked a poor me...or just got mad...and jumped out... mad is the best one...we are all really just human monkeys and it is always tricky finding where you fit into a new mob...it has its stresses.. been there done that   lots of times.. this isn't the real world ... its just a place to have some fun and play and find out things ...i was going to pm her this morning and see if she was okay but there she was ..gone..    maybe she will pop up again... ay..... in the mean time DONT BE SAD  

Back to topPage bottom

sad ya gotta be kidding me as if id give a fuck who cums or goes lol ITS ALL ABOUT JANE  

Back to topPage bottom

Her topic "I Shouldnt Ask Stupid Questions" or whatever its called, was before she changed it "Looking For My Perfect Man", or again something like that.

She went on about it being 2 years since she has had a relationship with a bloke and was on the lookout for a bloke and asked for males to comment on her topic, whatever.

So here I am touring the forum and see the Topic's name outside the ladies lounge and thought ok, read what she wrote and posted, its all there to see except for the original Topic name and her original OP.

She took offence at me for saying what I did, mainly it would be nice to see a picture of her on her bike.

And she then had a meltdown and starting deleting shit, hence the reason I like to quote shit, then people can do or say as they please.

I hope she puts her big girls pants on and stops being the victim, some people just love being victims.

Another bloke that commented on the topic might want to throw his 2 bob into the ring on the matter.

Though I think my memory of the facts are pretty good.

NO FREE RIDES

Harley Forum Australia, HDOZ.ORG.AU

http://harleynswriders.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Last edited by RED on Sun 30 Sep, 2012 18:45; edited 1 time in total 
RED - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

'Another bloke' would be me.  

It gets confusing when posts are deleted (like Jane's picture at the top of THIS thread - where's that gorn?) but yeah, Angel/96 did ask for blokes to comment on her quest to find someone. I saw the subject and posted an opinion only coz she invited blokes to comment. But I can only assume Angel saw / perceived something in yur post there RED coz her reaction was:

wasnt meant to be offensive or a joke, and i dont have anyone to take a pic of me on the bike, cos iv lost every single friend i had, i have no family so im alone and trying to start a new life, but thanks for reminding me not to put truth on these sites, cheers for that

Anyway, Angel might come back - she has a nice bike for sure - and we can move on.

And I'm expecting a spray here about 'who gives a f*ck' and 'Days of our Lives on a Harley forum' whatever, but in reality she's REAL (and a Harley Rider) just like the rest of us and I'd like ta think she's not feeling even worse.
Is that all too touchy feely? Here ya go; here's some tits ta qualify me manhood   :

luba2_1348996974_504454

Shopping? Here's a guide to identify Aussie products:

AUSBUY

http://ausbuy.com.au/buy-the-guide.html?&no_cache=1

I know it's loud... it's a Harley... just as nature intended.

isaac - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Well said mate, birds abit rough but nice waist

Last edited by Lynchy on Sun 30 Sep, 2012 19:30; edited 1 time in total 
Back to topPage bottom

And she then had a meltdown and starting deleting shit, hence the reason I like to quote shit, then people can do or say as they please.

ffs now i know why she been single for so long sooky sooky la la and i can say wat i want IM GOD just ask jane    

Back to topPage bottom

Life goes on mate and we're still here

Last edited by Lynchy on Sun 30 Sep, 2012 20:03; edited 1 time in total 
Back to topPage bottom

RED wrote:  
Her topic "I Shouldnt Ask Stupid Questions" or whatever its called, was before she changed it "Looking For My Perfect Man", or again something like that.

She went on about it being 2 years since she has had a relationship with a bloke and was on the lookout for a bloke and asked for males to comment on her topic, whatever.

So here I am touring the forum and see the Topic's name outside the ladies lounge and thought ok, read what she wrote and posted, its all there to see except for the original Topic name and her original OP.

She took offence at me for saying what I did, mainly it would be nice to see a picture of her on her bike.

I hope she puts her big girls pants on and stops being the victim, some people just love being victims.

Another bloke that commented on the topic might want to throw his 2 bob into the ring on the matter.

Though I think my memory of the facts are pretty good.

Your memory is pretty good Red.....I'm going to reserve my comments and there's no point bringing up old wounds.

If she does come back great...if not we can move on ....

Back to topPage bottom

OLDSKOOLCUSTOMS wrote:  

ffs now i know why she been single for so long sooky sooky la la and i can say wat i want IM GOD just ask jane    

Brianstap - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Just to explain, when someone deletes their account it goes "gold" in the listings... there has been a lot lately showing up in the birthday thread, so yesterday I deleted the inactive accounts, coincidentally it tidied up all the crazy posts too, it wasn't really intentional but probably wasn't a bad idea in hindsight.

time to more on

I did get an email asking me to delete the account by the way.

ZAG

ZAG - View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

yup time to MORE on lol as zag said mmmm makes ya wonder why would anyone advertise in a forum for a man or woman you never know wat ya gunna get an some may be a bit of a weirdo ,,i used to get in the yahoo chat rooms an there were mmmm ok a fair few that wanted to meet so after ya get a pict (which some may bullshit) id get em to meet me at the bp at beenleigh .id ask wat car they in and wat they be wearing so i could see if the pict was for real . only ever kept driving once saw the bird an couldnt get outta there fast enough lol but most id stop for some even flew up from melb an adelaide but i seen them on web cam an they seen me too . but if i was on the hunt for a chick that loved bikes an busted up old clubbies i wouldnt be advertiseing in any forum hey just my 2 bobs worth ..even though we may get along in here an most get along outside imagine the stories thatd float around lol    

Back to topPage bottom

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Permissions List