Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in


Post new topic  Reply to topic 
Page 1 of 1
 
 
Kids out of control
Author Message
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Kids out of control 
 
Just a weeeee little yarn here regarding how kids of today lack respect and discipline....
Little fuckers are out of control....
And were does the fault lie I ask....Parenting is only the route I feel, The law or lack of it is the rest.
A couple of weeks ago I rolled down the lane on the fat heading around to the local shops to get some swill for tea.
At the T Junction i pulled out behind the local lads in blue.
Cruising around the road I noticed them looking in their review mirrors. I thoughts. Ok.....Im fucked.
Getting close to the IGA turn off I puts me indicator on to tuen in. Looking at the Bulls looking back at me in the mirror.
Im thinking ok....Will they follow suit and lead me in.
Next minute this Unregistered motocross-style bike with a young lout on it flew out in front of them.
Not given way or nothing.....Fucker was lucky they didn't T Bone him.
And he shot off in the oppisite direction onto the footpath and went like a dog shot in the arse.
I thoughts. It must be my lucky day.....As I waited to see the U-turn and the lights come on.....
Nope.....Nothing. Not even an attempt to do anything....
They looked in the mirror at me again so I lifted but arms in the air and fucking yelled......What the fuck.

I turned into IGA and the pricks went on their merry way....
I could not believe what I just witnessed....Fuck I wish I had my Go Pro on...
I was pissed. Standing beside the bike at this time waiting for the bulls to come on in and have a yap...
I was loaded full of abuse for the pricks if they did....

I gots home later to tell Beryl about what I just seen....
She said she will raise the same with the young Cop that always goes through her checkout in her work...
She told him the story. All he could say is. New Policy now. Not allowed to chase....
What a load of shit. I bet if the fucking thing was a Harley with Plates the Gillards would've TBone him.
And or set sail on a crazed pursuit....

The difference I guess is revenue....They can book us legal fuckers for what ever they wish...
Young pricks.....Nothing. Maybe a day in Court at worst.....
 




____________
robos_cvo_2
Street Glide....CVO....Sex on Wheels.
 
Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Kids Out Of Control 
 
Robo wrote: [View Post]
Just a weeeee little yarn here regarding how kids of today lack respect and discipline....
Little fuckers are out of control....
And were does the fault lie I ask....Parenting is only the route I feel, The law or lack of it is the rest.
A couple of weeks ago I rolled down the lane on the fat heading around to the local shops to get some swill for tea.
At the T Junction i pulled out behind the local lads in blue.
Cruising around the road I noticed them looking in their review mirrors. I thoughts. Ok.....Im fucked.
Getting close to the IGA turn off I puts me indicator on to tuen in. Looking at the Bulls looking back at me in the mirror.
Im thinking ok....Will they follow suit and lead me in.
Next minute this Unregistered motocross-style bike with a young lout on it flew out in front of them.
Not given way or nothing.....Fucker was lucky they didn't T Bone him.
And he shot off in the oppisite direction onto the footpath and went like a dog shot in the arse.
I thoughts. It must be my lucky day.....As I waited to see the U-turn and the lights come on.....
Nope.....Nothing. Not even an attempt to do anything....
They looked in the mirror at me again so I lifted but arms in the air and fucking yelled......What the fuck.

I turned into IGA and the pricks went on their merry way....
I could not believe what I just witnessed....Fuck I wish I had my Go Pro on...
I was pissed. Standing beside the bike at this time waiting for the bulls to come on in and have a yap...
I was loaded full of abuse for the pricks if they did....

I gots home later to tell Beryl about what I just seen....
She said she will raise the same with the young Cop that always goes through her checkout in her work...
She told him the story. All he could say is. New Policy now. Not allowed to chase....
What a load of shit. I bet if the fucking thing was a Harley with Plates the Gillards would've TBone him.
And or set sail on a crazed pursuit....

The difference I guess is revenue....They can book us legal fuckers for what ever they wish...
Young pricks.....Nothing. Maybe a day in Court at worst.....




Too busy munching their donuts to give a shit....but if you did something wrong on the Fat, they would have cuffed you...don't trust them boys in blue
 




____________
Cheers Peter

bargara_1 avitar_titties
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand

2010 FATBOY, Vance & Hines 2 into 1 Big Radius, Screamin Eagle Super Tuner Pro, Screamin Eagle Heavy Breather, 2" Burleigh Roller Bars with a 10" Rise, Braided Cables, Combination Speedo & Tacho, Progressive RAP & with dreams of more to come
 
pedro - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Kids Out Of Control 
 
pedro wrote: [View Post]
Robo wrote: [View Post]
Just a weeeee little yarn here regarding how kids of today lack respect and discipline....
Little fuckers are out of control....
And were does the fault lie I ask....Parenting is only the route I feel, The law or lack of it is the rest.
A couple of weeks ago I rolled down the lane on the fat heading around to the local shops to get some swill for tea.
At the T Junction i pulled out behind the local lads in blue.
Cruising around the road I noticed them looking in their review mirrors. I thoughts. Ok.....Im fucked.
Getting close to the IGA turn off I puts me indicator on to tuen in. Looking at the Bulls looking back at me in the mirror.
Im thinking ok....Will they follow suit and lead me in.
Next minute this Unregistered motocross-style bike with a young lout on it flew out in front of them.
Not given way or nothing.....Fucker was lucky they didn't T Bone him.
And he shot off in the oppisite direction onto the footpath and went like a dog shot in the arse.
I thoughts. It must be my lucky day.....As I waited to see the U-turn and the lights come on.....
Nope.....Nothing. Not even an attempt to do anything....
They looked in the mirror at me again so I lifted but arms in the air and fucking yelled......What the fuck.

I turned into IGA and the pricks went on their merry way....
I could not believe what I just witnessed....Fuck I wish I had my Go Pro on...
I was pissed. Standing beside the bike at this time waiting for the bulls to come on in and have a yap...
I was loaded full of abuse for the pricks if they did....

I gots home later to tell Beryl about what I just seen....
She said she will raise the same with the young Cop that always goes through her checkout in her work...
She told him the story. All he could say is. New Policy now. Not allowed to chase....
What a load of shit. I bet if the fucking thing was a Harley with Plates the Gillards would've TBone him.
And or set sail on a crazed pursuit....

The difference I guess is revenue....They can book us legal fuckers for what ever they wish...
Young pricks.....Nothing. Maybe a day in Court at worst.....




Too busy munching their donuts to give a shit....but if you did something wrong on the Fat, they would have cuffed you...don't trust them boys in blue


Yep . Generally lazy bullying shitbags . Pronbly heading for Maccas  
 




____________
Confucius say ...

" Man who jibbers about how fast and far he goes most likely has tiny dick "
 
Davo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Kids Out Of Control 
 
It's a Result of the "BABY BONUS" The care ran out when the money did. Another great political decision a bit like Cane Toads and Kev's $1000.00 Chinese TV bonus. There is another well thought out one starting M$100. sports bonus. Good one ScoMo.
 



 
ductor - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Kids Out Of Control 
 
ductor wrote: [View Post]
It's a Result of the "BABY BONUS" The care ran out when the money did. Another great political decision a bit like Cane Toads and Kev's $1000.00 Chinese TV bonus. There is another well thought out one starting M$100. sports bonus. Good one ScoMo.


It's $160.9 million in Victoria.
https://www.education.vic.gov.au/about/programs/Pages/csef.aspx
 




____________
Cheers, Ken.

evolve_1395233592_650013
-~- member: 109 -~- HERE'S MY GALLERY

. road_king_banner
. . .
EX-OWNER OF: 1997 Road King Classic- True Duals, Nostalgia Windshield, Early ElectraGlide Western Bars, Custom Paint Job, 2012 Air in the Tyres
 
Last edited by -KEN- on Thu 16 Jan, 2020 12:50; edited 1 time in total 
-KEN- - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Kids out of control 
 
Here is another one...
Unfortunately the Vid and contents have been removed from fuckbook....
But I watched the Vid and followed it in shock until it was removed...
In Short, this happened here in Gladstone at a Local Maccas store and Posted on a site call Gladstone open discussion...
A family walked into Maccas. Father, mother carrying a baby...
Approached the counter to be served...
Group of teenagers was hanging about the counter.
Father asked them are they right and have they been served...
Next this long arse skinny little fuck started ranting. All along while his little slut videoed it.
Got into the adults face calling him all sorts of things....
In the background, you could see another little punk walk past the wife and toddler and actual spat in the babbies face...
Yes....Spat in the toddlers face...
Father of the child pushed the young string bean back away from him warning him to get out of his face then all hell broke out....
Swearing and name calling. You cant touch a minor bla bla bla shit as per usual.....
Good thing....Father didnt know what the dirty little waste of a root done to his child....
He gathered his composure and walked out telling the string bean fucker to follow him out. Video stoped.
When the father saw and was told of what the brat down to his child.....He wanted blood. AND RIGHTFULLY So.

Appearently the father is hunting for the mob.
Oh.......He also has been charged for striking a minor....But that is only hearsay....
 




____________
robos_cvo_2
Street Glide....CVO....Sex on Wheels.
 
Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Display posts from previous:    

Post new topic  Reply to topic  Page 1 of 1
 




 
Permissions List
You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot vote in polls
You cannot attach files
You cannot download files
You cannot post calendar events