Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

Rock Spiders
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Rock Spiders 

Can u believe there are folk about that reckon this new rock spider register being talked about isnt good as th lowlifes will be persecuted.Im pretty sure most would like to know if there's a RS in their vicinity so they can act accordingly

Dinger - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Rock Spiders 

Agreed....So does the Community has the right to know of these.
Sure as shit...If I had a convicted spider living in my area....I would more then love to know.
If not for persecution, but defiantly for protection of my Children/ Grand Children. Or even the communities children.
As a community. We can watch out for these mongrels around children...

Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Dinger wrote: [View Post]
Can u believe there are folk about that reckon this new rock spider register being talked about isnt good as th lowlifes will be persecuted.Im pretty sure most would like to know if there's a RS in their vicinity so they can act accordingly

My view is if you assault or attack a child, you forfeit your rights to humanity..period.

EZI63 - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

I Agree with all of that drive the bastards out in to the open ..because the Mongrels are protected in prison very hard to get to them in there .

FANG - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

The lgbqhjctybhfvnk fucking queer Gillard brigade (the same group who are pushing this safe
schools shit, yes the same group who where caught out in America teaching 8 year old children
how to use dildos and introducing them to sexual activity at that age with full support of the
schools involved) have excepted the pedophile brigade into their ranks with open arms and are
currently trying to have the pedophilla laws changed to say that pedophilla is classified as being
completely normal for that particular group, bit like being a poof or dyke and they say they are
born that way so they should not be classified as criminals for being what they are.

Now the scary part is their are a lot of leftard liberal morons, (civil libertarians, greens   who
think we are over governed by to much authoritarian activity) who are actually behind such a
move.

Now lets see if the ALP and greens support this law being passed and if they dont then they must
also be shown to be supporters of pedophilla and it's as simple as that.

Bluey - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Fucken lowlife maggots is all I can say....we need harsher laws, not make an act physical abuse toward children easier.
Children are innocents,rock spiders are adults and accountable.
We need to close down these lefty's and thier idea's.....
Take the example of the demonstrations in Paris recently,the government had to take notice
I think the French people wholly believe the Government is put in place for the betterment of the Country and if the Government fucks up in thier eyes...look out....
The people of Australia really need to look at the European example...It really is time for Australians to take Our country back.

Silence is Golden....Duct tape is Silver

pizz - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

The story I heard on the radio puts a different slant to it. A lot of kids on part time custody are being fucked by their own custodial parent. This register would then draw attention to the kids. Stinks but you give the government an important function like this and it will be infiltrated and fucked up.

ductor - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

EZI63 wrote: [View Post]

My view is if you assault or attack a child, you forfeit your rights to humanity..period.

I concur !!

islam teaches this shit to be the norm      

Rxes - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Permissions List