Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

Road Side Drug & Alcohol Testing
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Road Side Drug & Alcohol Testing 

There is [was] a gathering of black-clad [government worker ants] constables , I counted 27 cops {there were probably more in the drug testing van} {a lot of them looked just out of the academy}, doing a "pull over EVERYBODY, test & hope (for a bust)" today on the Cunningham Hwy at the Gladfeild rest area ..
Taking Wifey to work earlier this morning {on My Bike}, came up to rest area & directed to line up behind the queue of cars & trucks .. 10 min wait before I'm approached by {first time EVER} a hot young chic cop .. in a sweet happy enticing voice "Hi, my name's Sharnie Coltz (I did check out her name tag .. plus other resounding features     ), sorry for the delay but we are doing random {she needs to look up the meaning of random!!} alcohol & drug testing, do you have your licence on you ??"
"Yes" as I go fishing out my wallet, she say's "No need, I trust you" with a bloody big smile .. {her image still remains in my head .. she is a stunner} "I'm sure you know what to do, blow into this until I say stop"
Deed done, "All good, now drag this down your tongue" with another killer smile she hands me the drug tester thingy ..
Handed it back, off she swayed .. {Wifey would've slapped me if she knew what I was thinking     }
Returning 5 minutes later saying again "All good, {then looked at Wifey} you have got a good boy here, {then back to me} have an awesome ride guys, be safe & enjoy your day"
On the return trip from dropping Wifey off .. directed again to line up, wasn't as long as a wait this time 3-4 min ..  I wasn't so lucky to get Sharnie this time, she was on the other side  
An arrogant young snotty pimply cop, fully dressed in his armour vest & ALL the accessories hanging off, no name tag, chest puffed out, struts up "Licence !!"
While I'm fishing out my licence, he starts the third-degree questioning "Where are you going ??"
"Over that hill & not that far beyond" pointing up the road ..
"Where have you came from ??"
"That is a question you will have to ask my parents. they never did tell me" .. just a death stare as a response  
I handed over my licence .. without even a glance at it, he slips it into one of his many vest pockets & shoves the breath tester at me "Blow !!"
With a look of disappointment afterwards, he demands "What's in the bags ??" {my saddle bags}
Fuck 'em .. I had no-where to be in a hurry, have some fun mood was upon me      
"Occy straps in this one, drugs in this one {in a quieter voice & a wink} want some ??" touching each bag to indicate .. {a box of each, aspirin, Ibuprofen & Wifey's anti-inflammatories}
Faark .. didn't his eyes light up & the excitement that his body language exuded was worth the coming hassle .. the mere fact that he near squealed the "Move over there NOW" & stumble pulling his gun out showed him to be his first time out  
Now handcuffed but NOT under arrest, just 'restrained' & waiting .. another 3 young snotty cops come over, plus the Sargent, who knew me, told snotty to put his gun away & to finish his duty .. snotty un-handcuffed one hand then gave me the drug testing thingy .. handed it back then re-handcuffed, away he danced .. the other cops after going through the bags & tool bag handed the boxes of 'drugs' to the Sargent .. he said "I remember you from a few months back"
"& I remember you too .. then it was me been accused of having a phone .. this time, drunk & drugged"
"Now come on, no-one is accusing you of been drunk or drugged"
"No ?? .. If you are pulling EVERYONE over & testing them .. you ARE accusing them of it UNTIL proven innocent"
"No you have it wrong, it's for road safety"
"Lipstick on a pig doesn't make it kosher .. call it what ya will to appease yaselfs .. that fact remains, I'm in cuffs while I'm waiting for the results to prove my innocents"
"You did say you were carrying drugs"
"No I didn't, I said there were drugs in the saddle bag .. anyway .. So ??"
"We have to take all the required precautions"
"Whatever lets you sleep .. do I get my drugs back ??
Just an annoyed wait & see look was the reply, then walks off leaving the 3 other cops to 'guard' me ..
To pass the time .. "What do you call a successful day ?? to catch no-one all day .. or bust every second driver ??" I enquired to the cop facing me {the other 2 were behind me to the left & right}
"Bust every second driver" was his reply, there were agreement sounds from the other 2 as well ..
"That is why you lot are a breed of your own .. to catch no-one is being successful, it shows the message has been adhered to .. don't you think ??"
  silence ....
15 minutes later .. a deflated not very happy looking young snotty pimply cop walked over & un-handcuffed me & handed me my licence ..
With a friendly smile, I ask "What about my drugs ??"
The 3 boxes were return by some other young snotty cop .. also not very happy ..

Might start carrying my spray gun too ..

"gun & drugs"

.. won't that excite the black-clad government worker ants ..

Rxes - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Road Side Drug & Alcohol Testing 

You want to be careful Rxes they might drop some crap in your bags that they have prepared earlier, then you’ll really be in the shite

Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Not to sure about the snotty knosed pimple faced ones but you
can be assured that the older ones with them knew the minute
they spotted the boxes of meds they where being had  

Bluey - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Ball bag wrote: [View Post]
You want to be careful Rxes they might drop some crap in your bags that they have prepared earlier, then you’ll really be in the shite

Good point BB. Jeez Rxes. Be careful mate. Yep, stand up for your rights, but I think we all know the days of being innocent until proven guilty are long gone. Think of the #metoo movement. Doesn't matter what the truth is or facts are, if u are accused, you're guilty. I mean, c'mon. That stuff  scares me to death. A few years ago we met a new crowd. All went out for dinner. One couple brought their 4/5/6 y/o grand daughter. Really dunno how old she was. Anyway, she seemed to take a liking to me. Cute little kid. Wanted to sit on my knee while she ate dinner. I thought about it and said no. You all know why. I didn't know the parents real well, or the extended family. It just makes me sad we've come to a place where every man has to make sure that every interaction he has with a female, cannot, in some way, be construed as inappropriate. This world is fucked.

petebob - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Yeah fuckem, right doesn't always make right, but fuckem.

NO FREE RIDES

Harley Forum Australia, HDOZ.ORG.AU

http://harleynswriders.myfreeforum.org/index.php

RED - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Love ya work Rxes but yeah, these day's it's really not worth pushing your luck ... well maybe it is    but i have my stories, prefer everything to be drama free these days.

MotorHead - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Agree to being cautious with that sort of thing.
Poke it often enough and it will bite applies to all sorts of things in life.

Cheers

Rob

Rockoz - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Drug testing is common in my area, probably something to do with a very
high positive returns per tests conducted, they are usually one small Hi-Ace
type of van and a couple of cars, but I have also seen them on the rural road
up the back of my joint with only a couple of cars.

Not sure about other states but in NSW they will only be found in 80 klm
and below areas so small towns sitting on highways are where most set
up, in the big cities it's anywhere and everywhere and it's only going to
get bigger with heaps more testing.

Bluey - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

yea got radom tested a few times , when on me southern ride   ,, most times was was when had just pouced on brakes , had just made it close to limit ,,,, i had taken that as   ,,,, we ll get ya next time  warning   ???

madv8bike - View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website 
Back to topPage bottom

Bluey wrote: [View Post]
Drug testing is common in my area, probably something to do with a very
high positive returns per tests conducted, they are usually one small Hi-Ace
type of van and a couple of cars, but I have also seen them on the rural road
up the back of my joint with only a couple of cars.

Not sure about other states but in NSW they will only be found in 80 klm
and below areas so small towns sitting on highways are where most set
up, in the big cities it's anywhere and everywhere and it's only going to
get bigger with heaps more testing.

Nowra area perhaps?
Been getting very high returns of positives in Nowra and surrounding areas.
Lots of media and TV show coverage happening as well.

They have been reasonably quiet for a while, expecting another big round of testing and busts on suppliers soon.

Cheers

Rob

Rockoz - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Never had the drug testing done as yet, but had the RBT done almost on a weekly basis...….usually heading to work at midnight.... I should be on first name terms with the amount of times they pull me up. ( I'm always in the car) I won't ride the bike to work at night as I am sure the bastards would "do me" for my pipes and would find an excuse take me to the station for further tests..... I have to be a criminal, cause I ride a Harley   

bargara_1 avitar_titties
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand

2010 FATBOY, Vance & Hines 2 into 1 Big Radius, Screamin Eagle Super Tuner Pro, Screamin Eagle Heavy Breather, 2" Burleigh Roller Bars with a 10" Rise, Braided Cables, Combination Speedo & Tacho, Progressive RAP & with dreams of more to come

pedro - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

On many occasions, Wifey has poked/nudged me several times muttering "shut up Rx, shut up"   {whatever I'm riding/driving, car truck & or bike .. I behave the same}
My psychiatrist said it's a problem that I have with authority .. But .. I don't use any bad mannered attitude when I answer questions .. or lie [unlike the cops] ..
might not be the specific answer they were looking for .. but factually it will be the honest truth ..
So too when I ask questions ..
which I do admit to being worded to provoke  

My 'behavior' is triggered by the way they treat me .. respect is given if shown ..

Wifey told me that she served the snotty cop at the Allora pub on the Sunday lunch shift .. [plus 3 others, she didn't know who he/they were until after] he's a rude arrogant prick off duty too ..
They were flat out & 5 minutes before kitchen close he ordered a steak, & she asked if he wanted gravy,
"IF I wanted gravy I would have asked"
After order taken she told him that it will be 15 - 20 minutes .. normal time ..
{bloody good time for a small kitchen & packed pub .. I've waited longer at bigger places that haven't been busy}
"I haven't got all day, so do mine now"
Wifey replied "we cook everything fresh, so there WILL be a wait" and walked off .. he said something but wifey didn't hear him ..
A couple of minutes later .. Robin, Wifey's boss & owner {only a little chick, but doesn't take shit from ANY-ONE in HER pub} comes in & tells Wifey to cancel the order .. he had gone & complained about the lack of service & waiting time .. she told him to go to Macca's if he was in such a rush & that he was the rude one, not her staff .. so he either shuts up & waits, or go elsewhere ..
he went elsewhere .. the other 3 that were with him stayed ..

Back to topPage bottom

Rxes wrote: [View Post]
On many occasions, Wifey has poked/nudged me several times muttering "shut up Rx, shut up"   {whatever I'm riding/driving, car truck & or bike .. I behave the same}
My psychiatrist said it's a problem that I have with authority .. But .. I don't use any bad mannered attitude when I answer questions .. or lie [unlike the cops] ..
might not be the specific answer they were looking for .. but factually it will be the honest truth ..
So too when I ask questions ..
which I do admit to being worded to provoke  

My 'behavior' is triggered by the way they treat me .. respect is given if shown ..

Wifey told me that she served the snotty cop at the Allora pub on the Sunday lunch shift .. [plus 3 others, she didn't know who he/they were until after] he's a rude arrogant prick off duty too ..
They were flat out & 5 minutes before kitchen close he ordered a steak, & she asked if he wanted gravy,
"IF I wanted gravy I would have asked"
After order taken she told him that it will be 15 - 20 minutes .. normal time ..
{bloody good time for a small kitchen & packed pub .. I've waited longer at bigger places that haven't been busy}
"I haven't got all day, so do mine now"
Wifey replied "we cook everything fresh, so there WILL be a wait" and walked off .. he said something but wifey didn't hear him ..
A couple of minutes later .. Robin, Wifey's boss & owner {only a little chick, but doesn't take shit from ANY-ONE in HER pub} comes in & tells Wifey to cancel the order .. he had gone & complained about the lack of service & waiting time .. she told him to go to Macca's if he was in such a rush & that he was the rude one, not her staff .. so he either shuts up & waits, or go elsewhere ..
he went elsewhere .. the other 3 that were with him stayed ..

By golly ... what a lovely story, love it     

MotorHead - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Be careful Rxes, sounds like he's out to make a name for himself. Don't become a Ned Kelly.

ductor - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Yes Ductor .. my thoughts too .. they do seem to promote the arseholes ..

Back to topPage bottom

Permissions List