Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in


Post new topic  Reply to topic 
Page 1 of 1
 
 
Is It A Conspiracy ??
Author Message
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Is It A Conspiracy ?? 
 
The guy driving the ute that had the boards come off that knocked me off .. he wasn't charged    
In Allora, a lady reversed out of her driveway ran over the postie bike, he jumped out of the way {he had stopped in the driveway} .. she wasn't charged    
[the postie spent several days in Hospital with fractured ribs & bruising]
A young red P plater in Warwick pulled out from a car park & hit an older guy on a Suzuki Intruder .. she wasn't charged    
[flown to Brisbane in a bad way]
Again in Warwick, an elderly guy ran a red light (he claimed it was orange) T-boned a young bloke on a GSX .. he wasn't charged    
[also flown to Brisbane in an induced coma]
Two riders in Toowoomba stopped at lights .. rear ended .. the 'new non-Australian import' wasn't charged    
The old lady Bluey mentioned in the Get Fucked Fred thread .. wasn't charged    


That's just this year that I've heard about .. NONE of it was or ever will be reported on the news ..

With my experience .. no charges meant no police record which made it a fuck'n a headache to get the insurance through ..

Is this their way to discourage riders ????

 




____________
A RIDERS GRIN skeleton_hand_1333762535_785808 If I'm vertical... It's time to RIDE. skeleton_handleft_1333762574_209111 see_hear_speak
My Gallery
 
Rxes - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Thanks for the useful Topic Rxes:
Davo (14 December) 
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Is It A Conspiracy ?? 
 
Who knows mate but I know of a few more as well, they do want to get rid of
bikes that is a fact, and you might be right about the conspiracy.
 



 
Bluey - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Is It A Conspiracy ?? 
 
If Police notified, there should be record. I know in nsw you have 24hrs to ring the Police Assistance Line to get a job  number. They dont attend accidents nowadays unless person Hospitalised at scene
 




____________
Only The Good Die Young
So I Will Be Here For a While Yet.
getwellsteame_1398590160_876783 robo_trike
 
Last edited by STEAMER on Fri 14 Dec, 2018 17:13; edited 1 time in total 
STEAMER - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Is It A Conspiracy ?? 
 
There has been a spate of serious accidents here on the Coast the last couple of weeks. Dunno if there have been charges or anything, but riders have suffered serious injury. I happened on the scene of one on Monday, I'd say about 15mins after it happened. Ambos and firies were there. Didn't see it happen, but could piece it together from where bike and rider ended up. Main thoroughfare with side road intersecting from the right. Guy on a BMW adventure bike on the main road. Vehicle obviously pulled out from the side road, either t-boned him or he  t-boned it if ya get my meaning. Bike upside down and mangled on the left hand side of the road. Reports said rider flown to Sunny Coast Uni Hosp, then BNE with VERY severe injuries to right leg and foot. In induced coma. Taking that to mean amputation was in his future. Poor bugger. It's not a "bad" intersection, just a normal t intersection with a main road. There's just been so many recently ya have to wonder when its your turn.
 




____________
Youre a microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
designed and directed by his red right hand.
 
petebob - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Is It A Conspiracy ?? 
 
Hopefully never Pete, you’ve got to have eyes in the back of your skid lid    
 




____________
Every body dies, but not everyone lives. SHIT runs downhill and PAYDAY is to far away
 
Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Is It A Conspiracy ?? 
 
No so much me I'm concerned about Wayne. Have thought many times how I'd react to seeing the girl on the red bike get taken out in front of (or behind) me. Can't dwell on that shit tho, at. Otherwise you'd never step outside your door!
 




____________
Youre a microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
designed and directed by his red right hand.
 
petebob - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Is It A Conspiracy ?? 
 
So true mate
 




____________
Every body dies, but not everyone lives. SHIT runs downhill and PAYDAY is to far away
 
Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Is It A Conspiracy ?? 
 
Most research I have read in regards to accidents involving motorcyclists clearly shows that a very
high majority of motorists who are at fault use the "I did not see the motorcycle"  excuse even
though it is a total lie. That excuse usually does not sway a filth's opinion of who was at fault but when
and if it goes to court for whatever reason you can be assured the magistrate or judge will except
that excuse as it is impossible for them to conclude whether or not it is a lie which means they must
except that they may not have seen the motorcyclist unless otherwise proven different and that is
an impossible task.

The problem lies with the attitude of safety to ones self moreso than safety towards others and when
a motorists brain engages in "will my next decision cause an accident", the brain automatically decifers
whether the object they are refering to will endanger their welfare and if it does not than the decision that
will be made will then automatically kick in and if the said danger does not pose a risk to their safety than
the decision they make will be far different than the decision they make with a danger that will endanger
their welfare.

Bottom line, a motorcycle poses very little threat towards a motorists welfare compared to a larger object
that poses a far greater threat and the brain decifers that very quickly so decisions are made on that basis.

Fuck, I hope that makes sense to who ever reads it, and if some pig is reading it and their will be, than do
your fucking job and start treating motorcyclists with the same respect as what you Gillards treat other law
abiding road users with.
 



 
Last edited by Bluey on Sat 15 Dec, 2018 19:41; edited 2 times in total 
Bluey - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Is It A Conspiracy ?? 
 
Yes Bluey .. understood clearly .. you have nailed it ..

No matter what size of the car .. a bike WILL lose !!

Accepting the risks with riding is part of riding ..
but to have to ride in such a defensive style because of others inability to drive should not be part of the equation ..

The same consideration & rules NEED to be applied to motorbikes as there is now toward the stocking wearing mob called cyclists ..

 




____________
A RIDERS GRIN skeleton_hand_1333762535_785808 If I'm vertical... It's time to RIDE. skeleton_handleft_1333762574_209111 see_hear_speak
My Gallery
 
Rxes - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Is It A Conspiracy ?? 
 
Rxes wrote: [View Post]
Yes Bluey .. understood clearly .. you have nailed it ..

No matter what size of the car .. a bike WILL lose !!

Accepting the risks with riding is part of riding ..
but to have to ride in such a defensive style because of others inability to drive should not be part of the equation ..

The same consideration & rules NEED to be applied to motorbikes as there is now toward the stocking wearing mob called cyclists ..



Wow I just re-read my first post, I must have had a good night    

  Na none left, sorry all gone now  

  You got those zombie MAMIL things up your way as well  

Agree we will always be a target, be silly to think otherwise and we know the score
and its our choice and I fucking love doing it

Big problem is the only way to tune the motorists brain to motorcycle frequency is to
use the media via paid adds on a regular basis, especially radio.
 



 
Bluey - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Is It A Conspiracy ?? 
 
Bluey wrote:  
Most research I have read in regards to accidents involving motorcyclists clearly shows that a very
high majority of motorists who are at fault use the "I did not see the motorcycle"  excuse even
though it is a total lie. That excuse usually does not sway a filth's opinion of who was at fault but when
and if it goes to court for whatever reason you can be assured the magistrate or judge will except
that excuse as it is impossible for them to conclude whether or not it is a lie which means they must
except that they may not have seen the motorcyclist unless otherwise proven different and that is
an impossible task.

The problem lies with the attitude of safety to ones self moreso than safety towards others and when
a motorists brain engages in "will my next decision cause an accident", the brain automatically decifers
whether the object they are refering to will endanger their welfare and if it does not than the decision that
will be made will then automatically kick in and if the said danger does not pose a risk to their safety than
the decision they make will be far different than the decision they make with a danger that will endanger
their welfare.

Bottom line, a motorcycle poses very little threat towards a motorists welfare compared to a larger object
that poses a far greater threat and the brain decifers that very quickly so decisions are made on that basis.

Fuck, I hope that makes sense to who ever reads it, and if some pig is reading it and their will be, than do
your fucking job and start treating motorcyclists with the same respect as what you Gillards treat other law
abiding road users with.


I get exactly what you're saying Bluey. It's the same old BS that has gone on for centuries... "might has right" if I'm  bigger than you and I'll come off better than you when it all turns to custard, then fuck you, im goin. Oh, i didnt see you! SMIDSY!
I can't comment on what happened in my earlier post about the BMW rider that got taken out, but those (I think GS1200 something) have super-bright LED head and running lights, so there's no way he wasn't visible.
 




____________
Youre a microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
designed and directed by his red right hand.
 
petebob - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Is It A Conspiracy ?? 
 
Here's a cover up for ya ... not only will Petebob remember this but he also nearly suffered the same fate.

2 or maybe 3 years ago not far from home a motorcyclist was killed when he didnt take the corner onto a bridge, well he took the corner to some extent but missed the bridge by a country mile .. i seen the reason why, a few locals also told me the reason why, as did Pete when he rode through a day or 2 after the fatality.

Ok, there is a left hand bend just before the bridge, visibility is limited, the bridge had been closed for 3 or 4 weeks for maintenance and a detour built, when the bridge was reopened the detour was closed and blocked off with log's etc BUT, with the detour white lines were painted on the road to guide motorists through the detour, when the bridge was reopened they did not cover the painted lines for the detour .. so the poor guy came into the bend and followed the lines, hit the logs and apparently broke his neck when his body hit the far side creek bank. I said to a few guy's at work "i bet they get painted over and nothing more said" ... yep, thats what happened.
 




____________
skullss Old Enough To Know Better.....Young Enough To Do It Anyway lightning
 
MotorHead - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Is It A Conspiracy ?? 
 
petebob wrote: [View Post]
No so much me I'm concerned about Wayne. Have thought many times how I'd react to seeing the girl on the red bike get taken out in front of (or behind) me. Can't dwell on that shit tho, at. Otherwise you'd never step outside your door!



DITTO
 



 
madv8bike - View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Is It A Conspiracy ?? 
 
I hear ya's .. Petebob & Mad ..

Even though, for years, I've been on Wifey's back {NO .. not doing it wrong    } about going for her bike licence .. I'm bloody glad she hasn't.

I can understand why; she didn't grow up on bikes .. lack of experience & confidence {She is a good driver [I taught her when I first meet her] but ..}

Even driving is a dangerous activity these days .. as for riding ..

"FUCK THAT !!" .. Wifey's words .. "I'm happy to be on the back, enjoying the ride & if we get taken out, we are together"

MotorHead wrote: [View Post]
Here's a cover up for ya ... not only will Petebob remember this but he also nearly suffered the same fate.

2 or maybe 3 years ago not far from home a motorcyclist was killed when he didnt take the corner onto a bridge, well he took the corner to some extent but missed the bridge by a country mile .. i seen the reason why, a few locals also told me the reason why, as did Pete when he rode through a day or 2 after the fatality.

Ok, there is a left hand bend just before the bridge, visibility is limited, the bridge had been closed for 3 or 4 weeks for maintenance and a detour built, when the bridge was reopened the detour was closed and blocked off with log's etc BUT, with the detour white lines were painted on the road to guide motorists through the detour, when the bridge was reopened they did not cover the painted lines for the detour .. so the poor guy came into the bend and followed the lines, hit the logs and apparently broke his neck when his body hit the far side creek bank. I said to a few guy's at work "i bet they get painted over and nothing more said" ... yep, thats what happened.


           

FAAAARRRKK .. things NEED to change ..     

 




____________
A RIDERS GRIN skeleton_hand_1333762535_785808 If I'm vertical... It's time to RIDE. skeleton_handleft_1333762574_209111 see_hear_speak
My Gallery
 
Rxes - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Is It A Conspiracy ?? 
 
If I wasn't depressed enough about the muslims analphabet critters.
 



 
ductor - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Is It A Conspiracy ?? 
 
ductor wrote: [View Post]
If I wasn't depressed enough about the muslims analphabet critters.


????

muzrats not been able to read or write ..

????

Not seeing the connection Ductor ..   

 




____________
A RIDERS GRIN skeleton_hand_1333762535_785808 If I'm vertical... It's time to RIDE. skeleton_handleft_1333762574_209111 see_hear_speak
My Gallery
 
Rxes - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Is It A Conspiracy ?? 
 
Calm down Rx. Count to 5, take a deep breath.
Merry Christmas to you & Jen.
 




____________
Only The Good Die Young
So I Will Be Here For a While Yet.
getwellsteame_1398590160_876783 robo_trike
 
STEAMER - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Is It A Conspiracy ?? 
 
STEAMER wrote: [View Post]
Calm down Rx. Count to 5, take a deep breath.
Merry Christmas to you & Jen.


    ..

 xmas_06



 




____________
A RIDERS GRIN skeleton_hand_1333762535_785808 If I'm vertical... It's time to RIDE. skeleton_handleft_1333762574_209111 see_hear_speak
My Gallery
 
Rxes - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Display posts from previous:    

Post new topic  Reply to topic  Page 1 of 1
 




 
Permissions List
You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot vote in polls
You cannot attach files
You cannot download files
You cannot post calendar events