Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in


Post new topic  Reply to topic 
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Forum Gear.
If the Admin ran another outfit Drive. Who would purchase

I would buy.
No Thanks.

View Results
Author Message
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Forum Gear. 
 
Bluey wrote: [View Post]
pizz wrote: [View Post]
Sorry none for me...the large printed area on the back of the Tee makes me sweat like crazy....
Yeah I know,if I want to piss n moan piss off back to faceblook


Sorry I didn't get a chance to ring ya today mate, had a few problems    but
I got it sorted and then had to help son-in-law, he got given to him two mid
eighties XJ 900 Yamahas, one F spec and one an R spec, the bloke wanted them
gone from his shed, unreal score hey.


Pearler Blue,yep great score...well done..
I will catchup,been busy myself,sort off,you won't believe it ....
 




____________
pb020001_2

Silence is Golden....Duct tape is Silver
 
pizz - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Forum Gear. 
 
[quote user="pizz" post="222255"]
Bluey wrote: [View Post]
pizz wrote: [View Post]
Sorry none for me...the large printed area on the back of the Tee makes me sweat like crazy....
Yeah I know,if I want to piss n moan piss off back to faceblook


Sorry I didn't get a chance to ring ya today mate, had a few problems    but
I got it sorted and then had to help son-in-law, he got given to him two mid
eighties XJ 900 Yamahas, one F spec and one an R spec, the bloke wanted them
gone from his shed, unreal score hey.


Pearler Blue,yep great score...well done..
I will catchup,been busy myself,sort off,you won't believe it ....[/quote]
MMM, Really.
 




____________
Only The Good Die Young
So I Will Be Here For a While Yet.
getwellsteame_1398590160_876783 robo_trike
 
STEAMER - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Forum Gear. 
 
[quote user="STEAMER" post="222256"]
pizz wrote: [View Post]
Bluey wrote: [View Post]
pizz wrote: [View Post]
Sorry none for me...the large printed area on the back of the Tee makes me sweat like crazy....
Yeah I know,if I want to piss n moan piss off back to faceblook


Sorry I didn't get a chance to ring ya today mate, had a few problems    but
I got it sorted and then had to help son-in-law, he got given to him two mid
eighties XJ 900 Yamahas, one F spec and one an R spec, the bloke wanted them
gone from his shed, unreal score hey.


Pearler Blue,yep great score...well done..
I will catchup,been busy myself,sort off,you won't believe it ....[/quote]
MMM, Really.


Yep Steamer,you won't believe it,I don't..
 




____________
pb020001_2

Silence is Golden....Duct tape is Silver
 
pizz - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Forum Gear. 
 
I would buy a few Tees and caps also if they were re ordered.
 



 
Smitty - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Forum Gear. 
 
Short and long sleeve T's like last time. Love em. They're good quality.
 




____________
"Why tip-toe through life only to arrive safely at death"
 
TheBigT - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Forum Gear. 
 
Count me in.
 



 
Razor - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Forum Gear. 
 
Couple of both long and short T-shirts
 



 
Frothychop - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Forum Gear. 
 
This needs a bump to the top, I am running out of good quality T shirts
          
 



 
Bluey - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Forum Gear. 
 
I’d take a cap and a long sleeve t
 




____________
Every body dies, but not everyone lives. SHIT runs downhill and PAYDAY is to far away
 
Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Forum Gear. 
 
      
I dont think its going to happen louts....
Something tells me that....
 




____________
robos_cvo_2
Street Glide....CVO....Sex on Wheels.
 
Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Forum Gear. 
 
Can any one give me the name of the Company that made them last time . I will chase them up if its ok and I am not out of line.
 



 
FANG - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Forum Gear. 
 
FANG wrote: [View Post]
Can any one give me the name of the Company that made them last time . I will chase them up if its ok and I am not out of line.


Good question...
I think Zag is chasing them up as we speak...
And no....Your not out of line mate.
If I can get the Temp[lates or what ever ya call them things. I might be able to get onto a mob here to print some up..
 




____________
robos_cvo_2
Street Glide....CVO....Sex on Wheels.
 
Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Forum Gear. 
 
Good work young Robo
 




____________
Every body dies, but not everyone lives. SHIT runs downhill and PAYDAY is to far away
 
Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Forum Gear. 
 
Ball bag wrote: [View Post]
I’d take a cap and a long sleeve t


They don't make caps that big..
 



 
EZI63 - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Forum Gear. 
 
EZI63 wrote: [View Post]
Ball bag wrote: [View Post]
I’d take a cap and a long sleeve t


They don't make caps that big..


Could possibly sew 2 together....
 




____________
robos_cvo_2
Street Glide....CVO....Sex on Wheels.
 
Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Forum Gear. 
 
Robo wrote: [View Post]
EZI63 wrote: [View Post]
Ball bag wrote: [View Post]
I’d take a cap and a long sleeve t


They don't make caps that big..


Could possibly sew 2 together....
hahahaha you two should talk
 




____________
Every body dies, but not everyone lives. SHIT runs downhill and PAYDAY is to far away
 
Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Forum Gear. 
 
Robo wrote: [View Post]
FANG wrote: [View Post]
Can any one give me the name of the Company that made them last time . I will chase them up if its ok and I am not out of line.


Good question...
I think Zag is chasing them up as we speak...
And no....Your not out of line mate.
If I can get the Temp[lates or what ever ya call them things. I might be able to get onto a mob here to print some up..
     Good stuff Robo Thanks
 



 
FANG - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Display posts from previous:    

Post new topic  Reply to topic  Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2




 
Permissions List
You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot vote in polls
You cannot attach files
You cannot download files
You cannot post calendar events