Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in


Post new topic  Reply to topic 
Page 1 of 1
 
 
Doctor Who
Author Message
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Doctor Who 
 
Picking the wife up from brissy airport and shit I run into One of the Doctor who’s being shy type I went over said hello and introduced me and the wife .was going to try for a selfie with him but after I said he was one of the better ones and not the best one he shot through lol
 




____________
Every body dies, but not everyone lives. SHIT runs downhill and PAYDAY is to far away
 
Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Doctor Who 
 
Ball bag wrote: [View Post]
. . .  but after I said he was one of the better ones and not the best one he shot through lol


     
 




____________
Cheers, Ken.

evolve_1395233592_650013
-~- member: 109 -~- HERE'S MY GALLERY

. road_king_banner
. . .
EX-OWNER OF: 1997 Road King Classic- True Duals, Nostalgia Windshield, Early ElectraGlide Western Bars, Custom Paint Job, 2012 Air in the Tyres
 
-KEN- - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Doctor Who 
 
Ummmm ... were you wearing your sexy Dalek costume at the time    
We know who much your Mrs likes it but .................... (no comment)
 




____________
skullss Old Enough To Know Better.....Young Enough To Do It Anyway lightning
 
MotorHead - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Doctor Who 
 
MotorHead wrote: [View Post]
Ummmm ... were you wearing your sexy Dalek costume at the time    
We know who much your Mrs likes it but .................... (no comment)
. No I had my dick disguised as a phone receiver anything smaller would have just been absurd
 




____________
Every body dies, but not everyone lives. SHIT runs downhill and PAYDAY is to far away
 
Ball bag - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Doctor Who 
 
Ball bag wrote: [View Post]
MotorHead wrote: [View Post]
Ummmm ... were you wearing your sexy Dalek costume at the time    
We know who much your Mrs likes it but .................... (no comment)
.

 No I had my dick disguised as a phone receiver anything smaller would have just been absurd



I'm going to complain to telecom about your dalek receiver being from vodaphone
 



 
Col - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Display posts from previous:    

Post new topic  Reply to topic  Page 1 of 1
 




 
Permissions List
You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot vote in polls
You cannot attach files
You cannot download files
You cannot post calendar events