Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

Just Sharing ..
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Just Sharing .. 

G'day fellow forumites,

Reason for my absence on here ..

Been busy in the last week with grand kids .. 3, 2.5, 1.3 yrs old .. Kiara [left], Jace [middle], Maddix [right] ..
 kiara_jace_maddix
When these three get together .. they have that much energy, that if there was a way to harness it, it would power a city ..
They operate flat out with volume to max ..
Jace wakes at 5:30 am, plays chasey with Kord'nee {my dog} until everyone else is awake ..
By 12:30 they start to slow down .. but .. trying to get them to have a sleep is a challenge within itself ..
After a hour or two {IF lucky}, they are FULLY charged & ready to go again .. until about 9pm .. even though they are bathed & feed hours beforehand, they just DON'T slow down .. even when they are separated into different rooms, they yell out to each other & play drums on the wall {or what ever} .. Kiara & Maddix {sister & brother} are climbers .. Jace is a thinker .. the three of them can work out how to get anything that is put out of their reach within a minute ..
When they are around, they make ya feel alive .. & when they FINALLY crash .. ya ready to die .. but I wouldn't have them any other way .. it is who they are.

Last Monday .. My Daughter & I went Skydiving .. the grandkids were on the beach where we landed, Scarborough Beach, they watched us land then Kiara & Jace came over & wanted to be next .. they cracked the shits because they were too small .. had to buy icecream & hot chips to get them over it .. boody little extortionists ..  

Jace & Keira [daughter-in-law] flew back to Newcastle on the Saturday ..
Kord'nee slept in to 11:30am Sunday ..

Was a great week spent on high speed .. but glad for it to be quiet & back to normal .. until next time .. Christmas is fast approching   

Rxes - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Just Sharing .. 

Haha. Kids being kids. With Pop to lead them astray.

STEAMER - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Great stuff Rxes man...
Ya cant beat time with the Grand Children...
Thankfully we only have one to burn us out...

Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

had to smile  when i saw that photo ,  not a care in the  world. some times the simple things are the best, time with our family. RICK

chonpuun - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Good on ya Rxes, what a great little bunch they are. Grandkids are what getting older is all about, they wear you out but geez they are terrific.

Methuselah - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Not leading astray Steamer .. but teaching them important life skills ..
like balancing chewed up food on ya tongue whilst sticking it out after say'n "roadkill" ..

Robo .. I have 9 grand kids [thus far] .. haven't had them all together in the one house yet ..
I imagine it will be like in a mosh pit when that happens ..

Spot on chonpuun .. as good as riding is, spending time with my kids & grandkids is so much more gratifying ..
even though it is rather exhausting ..  

Yes they are Methuselah ..
they definitely add to the value of life itself ..

Rxes - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Permissions List