Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

I Won't Be Flying Tiger Again
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post I Won't Be Flying Tiger Again 

Hello,
 Just spent the weekend down in old Sydney town babysitting my one and only grandson. He's a beauty. Flew down on Thursday , thought we'd give Tiger a go , Booked flight time 12.15, actual flight time 2.30 pm. Arlo is 2 , well we played come here and go away, balloons and I didn't know that Old MacDonald had so many horses on his farm.
 Sunday Morning at breakfast the sound of revving exotic motors got me intrigued So me and Arlo mossies on down to Jones St Wharf and let me tell you there was motor car eye candy as far as the eye could see. Aston Martins Audi R 8's the new Alfa Romeo wizz bang model More Ferraris than I've seen before them more again Lamborghinis' Cobra Mustangs,  Maclarens ,three of those newest Rolls Royces and the list goes on . I don't have any photos because the camera in my phone shit itself but it was amazing . Even Arlo was spell bound. It was called Coffee and Cars, only a couple of coffee outlets but fuck me was there some cars.
 Planed to fly out yesterday again with Tiger at 4.15 PM , plane delayed and shifted to new area, 5.45 delayed and shifted to a different lounge again 7.30 flight cancelled and a big STIFF SHIT passengers. Had too buy 2 tickets at $175.00 ea from Virgin.
  Well we got home around 10.00 our time 11.00 day light saving time. So the moral to the story is Don't Fly Tiger.

ductor - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: I Won't Be Flying Tiger Again 

Yeah, that is quite common with Tiger, most times, they don't have a plane load of passengers, so they cancel until they do.
They're cheap, but very unreliable.
Did ya get a refund?

bargara_1 avitar_titties
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand

2010 FATBOY, Vance & Hines 2 into 1 Big Radius, Screamin Eagle Super Tuner Pro, Screamin Eagle Heavy Breather, 2" Burleigh Roller Bars with a 10" Rise, Braided Cables, Combination Speedo & Tacho, Progressive RAP & with dreams of more to come

pedro - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Not a good way to end a great weekend ..  

My understanding with airlines; if they cancelled your flight, it was up to them to fly you out on another airline service ..

But .. doesn't surprize me that another multi million dollar company [Virgin Australia Holdings] can shit on it's customers through a subsidiary company [Tigerair] ..

Rxes - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

They credited $150.00 to future flights , valid for 6months. Looks like my son flies down Tiger for Christmas.

ductor - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Permissions List