Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

Be WARNED.
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Be WARNED. 

I spend a few hours on the net researching   I was having a drama re installing / activating some off my software ???
Blue tooth .... gone.
WiFi .... gone
Drivers, 35 off them ... gone.
Registry keys missing or damages.
Internet modem ... dragging the QE2 anchor chain.
I software utility would not re activate.

So I rang the company in the States to find out why, took forever to find their number??? I now know why.
Get this fellow on the line & he knew his shit about reg key manipulation & how they hack through internet lines, by passing off the shelf security software.
He explained to the dot what was happening to my drivers, modem etc ... should have jelled them.

SO I ALLOWED HIM ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER & bingo 45 minutes later my computer is running like a Ferrari on steroids & av gas.
Internet speeds off the planet & windows turning up before the mouse click is finished clicking.
Lucky for me 3 days ago I had to re install my OS & that's all that on my reformatted HDD.
But I still had a couple of trace ... *2 of my banking logs & 5 e-mail addresses.

He asked me about my "dealings" & "research" on the net, gave him the short answer.
Then offered me a company software deal & additionally to remotely monitor my computer against hackers, government intruders etc etc etc.
After "some though", obviously not enough stupid me said yes ...

When he got off the phone and procured $700 big ones I went back to my computer ... well after a re start it ran like a 2 legged camel. When I rang the number back I stated my ref number and my case ... I was put on hold., 40 min later I hung up.
I then rang a second number, it didn't even ring, so I rang the third and final supplied number, jack pot a young shella with a cute voice & as dumb as dog shit. I gave her my supplied references & details and she had no fuckn clue as to who I was, their was no record off me, surprise surprise she also wants to remotely look into my computer.
Well it took about 3 mins for me to see she had know fuckn idea of her way around a computer, I pulled the plug on the phone, the internet & the computer.

5hrs later I have changed "ALL" my pass words & account details ...  everywhere, re formatted my HDD again with a clean re install off my OS & software.
Rang PayPal with my findings, stopped all transaction, shifted all my savings out into another account.
Now I have a page off written pass words for various accounts profiles bla bla bla.
 and am waiting for the bank to open up so I can speak to the man or woman in charge.

The only thing in my favour I don't do Social media or I would be well and truely fucked up the arse.
I know my way around the net "above average" against a professional I know duck shit, but I'm a quick learner.

The point is not all company web pages that appear to represent said company are actually from that company ... you may get redirected to a very ugly place.

cruza - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Be WARNED. 

Caaarrnts. Ya got ta be very careful.

pearcy - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Computers.......they scare me, but I am lost without "My" internet. When something goes wrong, I go cold all over................what do I do, who can help me.
I do try a few things that I have learnt from accessing telephone help, and sometimes I am lucky, it works, but other times, nothing will work. Have to get on the ole phone, ring, put on hold for 3/4 hour before talking to a person that doesn't talk english very well, before they eventully they get the internet going.

But ya have to be really careful, there are so many scammers out there to rob you blind..........

bargara_1 avitar_titties
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand

2010 FATBOY, Vance & Hines 2 into 1 Big Radius, Screamin Eagle Super Tuner Pro, Screamin Eagle Heavy Breather, 2" Burleigh Roller Bars with a 10" Rise, Braided Cables, Combination Speedo & Tacho, Progressive RAP & with dreams of more to come

pedro - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

ashampoo_snap_2014_10_21_10h17m13s_003

Back to topPage bottom

yes Cruza,you can't trust anyone on the net,particularly in the situation you had yourself in...
Hindsight,it would probably have been better to re-format the hdd and re-install your OS,then install all the programs etc again...every time you format,the hard drive gets a new id number,so your laughing there...and getting in touch with all financial institutions was wise
if you don't run it...download spybot,it can be handy

Last edited by pizz on Tue 21 Oct, 2014 13:02; edited 2 times in total 
pizz - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Fuck Cruza .. lucky for that Gillard that he lives overseas      

The digital age has us fucked, controlled & recorded.

Rxes - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

For $700 I would have just bought a new fucking computer and used the old one for it's parts.

And if it was me I wouldn't reformat it, I'd zero fill the drives and start totally fresh.

Flunk - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

I got a block of land just off Russell Island if your interested ??  

" Man who jibbers about how fast and far he goes most likely has tiny dick "

Davo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

pizz wrote:  
yes Cruza,you can't trust anyone on the net,particularly in the situation you had yourself in...
Hindsight,it would probably have been better to re-format the hdd and re-install your OS,then install all the programs etc again...every time you format,the hard drive gets a new id number,so your laughing there...and getting in touch with all financial institutions was wise
if you don't run it...download spybot,it can be handy

Your correct mate ... luckily I did this 3 days prior ... otherwise I would be in a whole world off shit.
It has caused a little inconvenience to me, but I got it all sorted today  

They asked me to open my IE web browser, I don't use IE ... "not Google" which I have. so I opened Fire Fox.

They hacked into my Google Chrome Browser & entered their own re-directional registry key in my registry.
Therefore, when ever I opened Google they received every thing I did & searched as well.
Hence why the difference in times on my g mail account entries v actual time frame.
Fuck them, I found the registry key, did an advance uninstall, edited my registry keys etc.
Wiped all my free space & forensically cleaned all deleted data remnants to an unrecoverable Binary state using advanced custom binary coding.

I also found a note pad log file, which as an administrator I could not delete ... I didn't have high enough permission.???
Easy, open up a virtual Bitdefender Encryption Vault & lock the fucker away.

What I found on my HDD after 3 days of having formatted an reinstalled my OS was horrifying.
Windows had indexed copies (by default) off all searched usb's as well as my other external HDD I used to reinstall various programs & links.
Fuck Microsoft / Windows as well, problem solved;
Google ... advance registry uninstall.
Fire Fox ... default browser assigned " ALL DEFAULTS"
Securely lock registry now non accessible with out master pass word.
Windows Services ... ALL Remote Access Services are now disabled.
Windows Firewall Exceptions & Bitdefender TS Exceptions modified.
Now my computers security is tighter than a fish's arse.
I no long delete through Windows " Recycle Bin" it leave recoverable traces .... I now use Bitdefender File Shredder ... & it's GONE.

Back to topPage bottom

good stuff mate....it pays to lock the compute down as tight as you can possibly have it...no matter what you do on it..
Glad you were able to sort it  023

Edit:-....it sounds similar to the old back door approach,in your case they dropped a reg key onto your compute and your right,they then have access...pack of F**ks

Last edited by pizz on Wed 22 Oct, 2014 17:35; edited 1 time in total 
pizz - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Permissions List