Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 33
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Go to page   

Anything You Need From Harley Heaven Dandenong?
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Anything You Need From Harley Heaven Dandenong? 

Hey guys and gals,
if you need any parts from harley heaven, genuine or otherwise, let me know and i'll chase it down for you. I'll be sure to look after you on price as well.

Dandenong Vic

Jess at HH Dandy - View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website 
Back to topPage bottom
Thanks for the useful Topic Jess at HH Dandy:
Smad (06 March), Wentworth72 (15 January), Cogs (15 March) 
Post Re: Anything You Need From Harley Heaven Dandenong? 

cheers

als1200 - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Hi Jess I'm looking for a pair of ladies gauntlet gloves (medium).

Anything new / on special at the moment?

Back to topPage bottom

Lone Rider wrote: [View Post]
Hi Jess I'm looking for a pair of ladies gauntlet gloves (medium).

Anything new / on special at the moment?

hey
we just got these new ones in for the ladies

Women's Classica Gauntlet Gloves

Genuine pigskin leather. Tricot lining. Ergonomic thumb. Pre-curved fingers. Padded palm. Elastic wrist with hook and loop closure. Logo patch

98306-12vw-1
in a medium, they retail at $77.37
i can do these one for $70.00 including frieght

Dandenong Vic

Jess at HH Dandy - View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website 
Back to topPage bottom

do you do trade price for us small businesses?

angry - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

angry wrote: [View Post]
do you do trade price for us small businesses?

hey angry,
yeah, as long as your business has a valid ABN number, then we can do trade

Dandenong Vic

Back to topPage bottom

im with angry an got a bike only towing an repair shop
got abn ect ok just to see wat ya trade prices are like wats a 2000 crank assembly worth for a 2000 dyna fxd carby model
an wats ya top end gasket kit for a 2001 fxd worth
please
cheers ron
http://www.oldskoolcustombikes.com.au/

Back to topPage bottom

OLDSKOOLCUSTOMS wrote: [View Post]
im with angry an got a bike only towing an repair shop
got abn ect ok just to see wat ya trade prices are like wats a 2000 crank assembly worth for a 2000 dyna fxd carby model
an wats ya top end gasket kit for a 2001 fxd worth
please
cheers ron
http://www.oldskoolcustombikes.com.au/

hey ron,

top end gasket kit    $99.60 trade     $117.20 retail
crank assembly       $1036.40 trade  $1219.30 retail

thanks for the message

Dandenong Vic

Back to topPage bottom

not bad
if you take the E off the crank part number the price is near half now i had words with a bloke in brissy bout this harley have doubled the price on this part an done nothing to upgrade it all they have done is put a letter at the end of the part number so can you tell me or get someone from harley to please explauin why the fuck they have blatnly ripped people off an have no excuse this is morally wrong as far as im concerned ppl buy their bikes an the motors shit before 100k an then harley ripps them off for the parts to fix it
this aint directed at you jess but i think i have a fair point about how fucked up this is the part was trade not even 2 yr ago $649.00 and now with no modifications to make it better its double
can you please get if possible an answer from harley
cheers
this is why ppl are buyin other replacement parts from other places they me them us are all sick of gettin jipped alot hey  

Back to topPage bottom

not bad
if you take the E off the crank part number the price is near half now i had words with a bloke in brissy bout this harley have doubled the price on this part an done nothing to upgrade it all they have done is put a letter at the end of the part number so can you tell me or get someone from harley to please explauin why the fuck they have blatnly ripped people off an have no excuse this is morally wrong as far as im concerned ppl buy their bikes an the motors shit before 100k an then harley ripps them off for the parts to fix it
this aint directed at you jess but i think i have a fair point about how fucked up this is the part was trade not even 2 yr ago $649.00 and now with no modifications to make it better its double
cheers
this is why ppl are buyin other replacement parts from other places they me them us are all sick of gettin jipped alot hey  

Hey Ron...I think Jess's hands would be tied so maybe better to have pm'd her with your concerns...Just sayin...

Cheers...Sparra

Sparra - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

yea cool man
just gets me fumein hey this is the shit that makes havin a harley a bad feelin
have asked around most dealers an most either cant or dont want to chase it up  

Back to topPage bottom

not bad
cheers

hey oldskool,
i dont really have much conrtol over what HD sets there prices at. i do know they are set by Harley in the States not by HD Aus, but beyond that they dont really fill the little people in on whats going on in Head office.

As im sure you arent the only one having the same thought, i believe they are trying to address these problems, they did announce last year that they were dropping the HD Aus prices by 17%. this was put into place last year when our dollar was kicking the US one out of the water.

I did ask the guys from our hd warehouse who build our bikes when they come in from the states about the supersessions on part numbers, they told me that generally harley has changed the part or the kit in some way. they may have added parts to a kit or removed them or made them fit more models.

We cant order parts after they have been superseeded as it means harley is not longer making that part. for example of you needed a part HD91111-00 but it superseedes to HD91111-00A, it means the 1st part is obselete and no longer in production. in some cases you can find the original part online or floating around in someones old stock. its rare but it does happen.

Also the higher into the alphabet the letter on the end of the part is that gives you an indication of how many times HD has changed that kit.
eg A=1 time, B=2 times, C=3 times and so on.

The only thing i can offer is your forum discount or a trade discount.

i hope this answers you in some way.

Dandenong Vic

Back to topPage bottom

P A 23957-99E FLYWHEEL W/CONNECTING ROD ASSY $580.00 N $967.00

I have access to the US dealer price lists and what amazes me is they buy it for $580US and sell it for $967

I can pick one up for $726 + freight which would get it to $896US

No wonder HD banned the US dealers selling to overseas customers................

Still only stops those with no contacts in the US

Snowy - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Snowy wrote: [View Post]

I have access to the US dealer price lists and what amazes me is they buy it for $580US and sell it for $967

No wonder HD banned the US dealers selling to overseas customers................

$896 US is $923 AU...For the sake of $44.00 I would prefer to buy here...Much easier to sort out any problems...I can understand going overseas for a few hungy but less than that I try to buy local...

Last edited by Sparra on Sat 02 Jun, 2012 07:10; edited 1 time in total 
Sparra - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

i used ta buy from os but with post an all the waiting started to buy here i get looked afer pretty good but the price that harley dictates to the dealers here is a fuckin joke they reckon the wheels will fit 99 to 05 but have proved them wrong with showin them the difference in cranks n bearing races ect
i try to buy here in aussie now as i reckon the yanks are takin us for a ride with some the prices my dad said one day WAT HAPPENS IF YOU KEEP BUYIN IN AMERICA AN THE SHOPS HERE CLOSE BECAUSE THEY CANT COMPETE ? IF THEY CLOSE HERE AN THEN YOU HAVE TO BUY THERE CAUSE YOU CANT GET BITS HERE THEY WILL SURELY START TO INCREASE PRICES BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY HAVE YA BY THE BALLS ..
my old man does alot of thinkin an readin an when he put it that way made me wonder so if we buy in the states we really are killing ourselves in a riound about ways
ill call ya within the next few weeks jess an see what deals you can sort for me dallas up here does great an will still use him but the prices vary from dealer to dealer hey
cheers

and wat price would you charge the customer snowie i do all my parts for wat they cost me an get few bucks for labour

Last edited by Guest on Sat 02 Jun, 2012 08:58; edited 1 time in total 

Back to topPage bottom

Sparra wrote: [View Post]
[

$896 US is $923 AU...For the sake of $44.00 I would prefer to buy here...Much easier to sort out any problems...I can understand going overseas for a few hungy but less than that I try to buy local...[/quote]

I agree Sparra. I had to return some dodgy foot pegs for the Switchback and it cost me near $50 for freight.

It's not worth the hassles, the time delay or the bullshit you've got to go through to get a refund / exchange.

Back to topPage bottom

Sparra wrote: [View Post]
Snowy wrote: [View Post]

$896 US is $923 AU...For the sake of $44.00 I would prefer to buy here...Much easier to sort out any problems...I can understand going overseas for a few hungy but less than that I try to buy local...

Sorry but your maths is fucked............

The price of the crank for a retail customer is $1,219 which means it is $296 less not $44 and I would want money that in my pocket.

Different if you are a business but then again you got that price wrong as well $1,036 which is $113 more and once again in my pocket is better.

But then again I would not waste my time buying a stock crank and refitting it without it being worked over and welded.

Back to topPage bottom

im doin a build for forum member an all cranks i pull out end up trued welded sometimes i do it for near nothing just so as i know the motor will be ok if ya pull a crank on anybike oops twinkie it should be welded
as i said if harley had made some improvements i would have a sook at their over inflated price jess but i have the new crank here atm an it is identical to the orig one which i have two here that are totally rooted
can see your point snowy money saved is great but im bit different to you i do it for the satisfaction of a good job an a big help to ppl that arent lucky enough to have a decent wage ect

Back to topPage bottom

i used ta buy from os but with post an all the waiting started to buy here i get looked afer pretty good but the price that harley dictates to the dealers here is a fuckin joke they reckon the wheels will fit 99 to 05 but have proved them wrong with showin them the difference in cranks n bearing races ect
i try to buy here in aussie now as i reckon the yanks are takin us for a ride with some the prices my dad said one day WAT HAPPENS IF YOU KEEP BUYIN IN AMERICA AN THE SHOPS HERE CLOSE BECAUSE THEY CANT COMPETE ? IF THEY CLOSE HERE AN THEN YOU HAVE TO BUY THERE CAUSE YOU CANT GET BITS HERE THEY WILL SURELY START TO INCREASE PRICES BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY HAVE YA BY THE BALLS ..
my old man does alot of thinkin an readin an when he put it that way made me wonder so if we buy in the states we really are killing ourselves in a riound about ways
ill call ya within the next few weeks jess an see what deals you can sort for me dallas up here does great an will still use him but the prices vary from dealer to dealer hey
cheers

and wat price would you charge the customer snowie i do all my parts for wat they cost me an get few bucks for labour

Mate I don't want your customers and I am not after any of your business so if you want to work for free go right ahead it does not bother me.

I am not on here to drum up business nor have I any thread asked people to contact me about working on bikes.

I only do work for close friends now and no-one else as I don't have the time nor is my health good enough.

Back to topPage bottom

im doin a build for forum member an all cranks i pull out end up trued welded sometimes i do it for near nothing just so as i know the motor will be ok if ya pull a crank on anybike oops twinkie it should be welded
as i said if harley had made some improvements i would have a sook at their over inflated price jess but i have the new crank here atm an it is identical to the orig one which i have two here that are totally rooted
can see your point snowy money saved is great but im bit different to you i do it for the satisfaction of a good job an a big help to ppl that arent lucky enough to have a decent wage ect

Well then the money saved would be better in your customers pocket.

When I say "my pocket" it is meant as a colloquial term not to be taken literally.

Your not different to me...............you just think I am on here wanting business and that could not be any further from the truth than you know or would understand.

Last edited by Snowy on Sat 02 Jun, 2012 10:25; edited 2 times in total 
Back to topPage bottom

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions List