Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

Denim Black Paint Owners
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Denim Black Paint Owners 

hay lads, just ordered some genuine HD denim black paint plus the clear,,,usually i can get the technique right but it takes 2 to 3 goes at getting the correct matt level right, will do some tests and let u know how they go, if it works out ok, it means peoples with this denim finish can get their own painter to just order the paint direct from HD and be able to give u a correct match and finish, a kit of 1 x litre black, 1 x litre matt clear and hardner works out at about $300.00, which is actually cheaper then using a paint system here when u take into consideration the mixing and matching and if u have to redo the jobby again,,,, they( HD ) also do smaller paint kits as well,,,,

stay fumed for more info     musashi    

o next DIY thingy will be coming up soon as well,,,,,,

musashi - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Denim Black Paint Owners 

Good shit Musashi ..

Rxes - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

Good stuff man......See Harbour City has one of your sets on a bike.....Looks sweet. Not as good as mine but good all the same

Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom

well,,,, finally had a victim to test this on,,,   big thumbs up, worked a treat, colour was spot on and matt finish came up right, i only used 1 full coat of matt clear and thats it,,,
painted yesterday, job gone today,,,,,it was a rear heartland guard going on a fatboy, it needed to be spot on or it would be a dead giveaway,,,,

if u are going to get a painter to use this stuff for your bike please get them to drop a line to me so i can forward more info to them,,,

musashi           

musashi - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

Permissions List