Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in


Post new topic  Reply to topic 
Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Visordown 2013 Breakout Review
Author Message
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Visordown 2013 Breakout Review 
 
For me i Don't see the point in riding a bike that don't go round corners hence I ride a dyna not a softy. But that's just me.
I'm with Dicko on the wheels too.

Still be interested on your your thoughts kiwi.Geez ya kept that dark mate
 



 
 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Visordown 2013 Breakout Review 
 
I'll get Ken to do the photo work , I'll give ya the run down in a week or so
Yeah getting pretty towie Lynchy.........   
 




____________
Cheers, Kiwi.

4 out of 3 people struggle with math....
 
Kiwi - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Visordown 2013 Breakout Review 
 
Top stuff Kiwi congrats mate I like the look of em enjoy! !:)
 




____________
2014_08_30_14_08_45 Happiness is a twist of the wrist
 
Smad - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Visordown 2013 Breakout Review 
 
Kiwi wrote: [View Post]
I'll get Ken to do the photo work , I'll give ya the run down in a week or so
Yeah getting pretty towie Lynchy.........   

Hey Kiwi whats happening with the fatty mate?
 



 
 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Visordown 2013 Breakout Review 
 
Good stuff Kiwi.....Love one in me stable also.
 




____________
robos_cvo_2
Street Glide....CVO....Sex on Wheels.
 
Robo - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Visordown 2013 Breakout Review 
 
chriso wrote: [View Post]
Kiwi wrote: [View Post]
I'll get Ken to do the photo work , I'll give ya the run down in a week or so
Yeah getting pretty towie Lynchy.........   

Hey Kiwi whats happening with the fatty mate?


KEEPING the Fatty.....she's awesome...
The breakout will be number 2 to the collection....   
 




____________
Cheers, Kiwi.

4 out of 3 people struggle with math....
 
Kiwi - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Visordown 2013 Breakout Review 
 
You are spoilt mate   
And I am jealous  
 



 
 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Visordown 2013 Breakout Review 
 
First off I going to have to say sorry to the guys who are buying one of these bikes after you read my reply.

Ok here goes I going to be blunt, I seen one in the flesh today for the first time and I am not impressed with this bike it does nothing for me I would buy a Softail Standard or any other big v-twin before I would even think of buying a Breakout but hey if we all liked and rode the same model it would be boring so for those of you who buy one enjoy it cheers.
 



 
choco - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Visordown 2013 Breakout Review 
 
Havent seen one yet in real life but wouldnt mind one set up like the FXR out of HD and Marlboro man. That said it wouldnt suit me back but a set of up and back risers will sort ya posi with a minimum of cost....Of course I still want a 150 front if I got a 240 rear
 




____________
It's along way to the shop if you want a sausage roll.


http://waharleyriders.myfreeforum.org/index.php http://harleynswriders.myfreeforum.org/index.php
 
Lynchy - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Visordown 2013 Breakout Review 
 
Looks like a VROD and Rocker had it off and that's the off spring
 



 
Magilla - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Visordown 2013 Breakout Review 
 
choco wrote:  
First off I going to have to say sorry to the guys who are buying one of these bikes after you read my reply.

Ok here goes I going to be blunt, I seen one in the flesh today for the first time and I am not impressed with this bike it does nothing for me I would buy a Softail Standard or any other big v-twin before I would even think of buying a Breakout but hey if we all liked and rode the same model it would be boring so for those of you who buy one enjoy it cheers.


Saw the cvo breakout in the flesh the other day at the new Harley heaven shop and really like it, two things turned me off was the rear fender and the old Speedo type setup being removed from the tank. Aside from that the rest looked spot on.

The breakout standard I haven't seen in the flesh.
 



 
Deadwood - View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Visordown 2013 Breakout Review 
 
Deadwood wrote:  
choco wrote:  
First off I going to have to say sorry to the guys who are buying one of these bikes after you read my reply.

Ok here goes I going to be blunt, I seen one in the flesh today for the first time and I am not impressed with this bike it does nothing for me I would buy a Softail Standard or any other big v-twin before I would even think of buying a Breakout but hey if we all liked and rode the same model it would be boring so for those of you who buy one enjoy it cheers.


Saw the cvo breakout in the flesh the other day at the new Harley heaven shop and really like it, two things turned me off was the rear fender and the old Speedo type setup being removed from the tank. Aside from that the rest looked spot on.

The breakout standard I haven't seen in the flesh.


Hey Deadwood are you still bike less or have you got your eye on one cheers.
 



 
choco - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Visordown 2013 Breakout Review 
 
Got my eye on a couple mate. Went and had a look at the Road Glide and while they look nice I think I'll regret not getting a Road King which is what I've wanted for a while.

Think I'll be going a Road King Classic. There's an 09 I'm looking at with a 103 kit and some nice extras at the right price. Reckon I'll get that one.
 



 
Deadwood - View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Visordown 2013 Breakout Review 
 
Deadwood wrote:  
Got my eye on a couple mate. Went and had a look at the Road Glide and while they look nice I think I'll regret not getting a Road King which is what I've wanted for a while.

Think I'll be going a Road King Classic. There's an 09 I'm looking at with a 103 kit and some nice extras at the right price. Reckon I'll get that one.


Good news mate hope you are back in the saddle soon nothing wrong with a Roadie cheers.
 



 
choco - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Visordown 2013 Breakout Review 
 
have towed 2 of em an rode one down the road here mmmmm each to his own i say just remember to wear a raincoat cause the rear tyre will drown ya lol
 



 
 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Visordown 2013 Breakout Review 
 
Well I admit it I was wrong, up at Bundy Harley today they had a Breakout sitting on the floor and the more I looked at it the more I began to like it, when I seen the one at the Sunny Coast dealership it was up the back behind another bike so I didn't get a chance to walk right around it but the one today was sitting in the middle of the floor, so had a good look at it and like I said before I was wrong it's not a bad looking bike and one of my mates who was there today and seen it for the first time was that impressed with it is now looking at buy one cheers.
 



 
choco - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Visordown 2013 Breakout Review 
 
Deadwood wrote:  


Think I'll be going a Road King Classic. There's an 09 I'm looking at with a 103 kit and some nice extras at the right price. Reckon I'll get that one.


smiley-happy096  smiley-happy080  smiley-happy088  smiley-happy023  smiley-happy110
 




____________
Cheers, Ken.

evolve_1395233592_650013
-~- member: 109 -~- HERE'S MY GALLERY

. road_king_banner
. . .
EX-OWNER OF: 1997 Road King Classic- True Duals, Nostalgia Windshield, Early ElectraGlide Western Bars, Custom Paint Job, 2012 Air in the Tyres
 
-KEN- - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Visordown 2013 Breakout Review 
 
WOW.......smiley-happy088smiley-happy088



The new bike arrived Thursday night, we unloaded it between showers, (Geelong Harley)wheeled it into the shed and did the general handover of paperwork etc,etc.
Took it for it's first ride this morning,......... Awesome. Slightly wet roads, and cold, so it was just a gentle ride, bedding things in. Nothing over 3000 rpms for the first 80 clicks, say the dealer.
Ok by me.
Compared to my Fatty, the ride is not that much different, ........but the power!!!!smiley-happy088
Because I sort of sit in an upright position on me Fatty, the Breakout isin't that different
Some people will find that a pain in the ass I know...........but it works for me.
Just accelerating through the gears.......to 3000 rpm....the power difference is very noticeable
Smooth and goes like a cut cat......I'm stoked
Ken and Robots came around and Ken took a few photos (which might appear here later) and we
had a bit of a session in the shed with the fire going
When I do some more clicks on her I'll let you know but at the moment, I'm stoked
The only bad thing, the mirrors need to be extended more outwards.....!!. All I can see is my elbows??
Apart form that.....AWESOME
 




____________
Cheers, Kiwi.

4 out of 3 people struggle with math....
 
Kiwi - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Visordown 2013 Breakout Review 
 
Kiwi wrote:  
WOW.......smiley-happy088smiley-happy088



The new bike arrived Thursday night, we unloaded it between showers, (Geelong Harley)wheeled it into the shed and did the general handover of paperwork etc,etc.
Took it for it's first ride this morning,......... Awesome. Slightly wet roads, and cold, so it was just a gentle ride, bedding things in. Nothing over 3000 rpms for the first 80 clicks, say the dealer.
Ok by me.
Compared to my Fatty, the ride is not that much different, ........but the power!!!!smiley-happy088
Because I sort of sit in an upright position on me Fatty, the Breakout isin't that different
Some people will find that a pain in the ass I know...........but it works for me.
Just accelerating through the gears.......to 3000 rpm....the power difference is very noticeable
Smooth and goes like a cut cat......I'm stoked
Ken and Robots came around and Ken took a few photos (which might appear here later) and we
had a bit of a session in the shed with the fire going
When I do some more clicks on her I'll let you know but at the moment, I'm stoked
The only bad thing, the mirrors need to be extended more outwards.....!!. All I can see is my elbows??
Apart form that.....AWESOME


Congrats enjoy the new bike and my mate is still thinking very hard about getting one cheers.
 



 
Last edited by choco on Sun 23 Jun, 2013 08:06; edited 1 time in total 
choco - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Visordown 2013 Breakout Review 
 
Yeah, I got the call today from Kiwi that his Breakout had arrived!

So I quickly finished off my lunch, jumped on the King and froze my arse off riding the half hour to get there (got there in 20 mins   )
Robots turned up too on his Deadly  

In the Flesh the Breakout looks SCHMICKO!!!!!!!! smiley-happy088
Photos don't do it justice.

But here are some anyway  

 kiwis_breakout_1  

kiwis_breakout_2  


One happy Kiwi  
kiwis_breakout_3
 




____________
Cheers, Ken.

evolve_1395233592_650013
-~- member: 109 -~- HERE'S MY GALLERY

. road_king_banner
. . .
EX-OWNER OF: 1997 Road King Classic- True Duals, Nostalgia Windshield, Early ElectraGlide Western Bars, Custom Paint Job, 2012 Air in the Tyres
 
-KEN- - View user's profileSend private messageView user's personal gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Display posts from previous:    

Post new topic  Reply to topic  Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next




 
Permissions List
You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot vote in polls
You cannot attach files
You cannot download files
You cannot post calendar events